Game crash's in XP

hardail60

I can't get through 10 min without the it getting the Send/Don't Send Report.

Here is the error. I can't attch. so here is a part.

=================================================

DropTeamP4Release caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)

in module atioglxx.dll at 001b:690e44c7.

Exception handler called in main thread.

Error occurred at 4/5/2006 21:42:06.

C:\Program Files\Battlefront\DropTeam Public Test\bin\DropTeamP4Release.exe, run by E51320.

Operating system: Windows XP (5.1.2600).

1 processor(s), type 586.

78% memory in use.

1024 MBytes physical memory.

224 MBytes physical memory free.

ClaytoniousRex Post where? Battlefront. I can get the logs. I have sent through MS.

Schrullenhaft I have not. Sorry to say. Just have enough time after kids hockey/tball/lax+I coach to get runnig for son.

I will download latest and greatest and do a clean/fresh install. Will post back.

Hockey playoffs this weekend.

Thanks all.

What I meant was: did you hit the "Send" button on that error report dialog? Doing that will give us the log files from your crash so we can diagnose the problem for you. If that's not working for any reason, then you can start by emailing your DropTeam.log to support@tbgsoftware.com.

The chances are very high that you simply need to install the latest Catalyst drivers for your ATI card, but your DropTeam.log will help verify this.

I have tried installing all the drivers I could find from ATI. I have done clean installs. It has gotten betten No my son and I can get in about a game and a half. Better much better. Lots of fun. Not as frustrating.

I have send the "report" everytime. I will keep researching the problem.

Thanks in advance.

John & Johnny. PS if I can only get it runnign on my linux box.

• 2 weeks later...