Bug: Extraction then no Redeploy

Netherby

It's a bit rare, but I have had this happen a couple of times now, you call for extraction, the dropship picks you up and you get set to observer mode... The drop menu never comes back..

I think it could be related to the extraction ship getting killed before it leaves the battle field, I'm not sure if that was the case every time I'v had it happen, but it was the case tonight.. I think it may have been destroyed *just* as it picked up the vehicle, so I got ejected into observer but perhaps it never registered as an extraction..

A simple work around was to take control of a bots vehicle, they usually don't mind tongue.gif

Another 'feature' concerning extracting is when you are trapped in a pit and you try to extract.

The plane can't reach you and it rolls and drops everytime. Only thing left to do is to put a bullet in your head.

Would it be possible to teach AI to use that wire?

Another bug I experienced seemed to be my client never synchronizing with the game properly.. It showed the match time as 0:00 and I had "Team Water wins the Match!" on my screen, but the next map had just loaded..

It kept prompting me to drop a unit but never actually dropped one and I could still see everything happening in the game, turrets being deployed and the bots and players moving, I could even take control of the bots, but even then I couldn't control the vehicle and was still stuck in observer mode with a match time of 0:00..

Several times I'v had another thing happen, where the game is all fine but I can't get into control of my vehicle, its on the map and I can see it, but pressing tab has no effect.. Taking control of a bot fixes this though and everything goes back to normal..