Hurrican over crippled

Abidubi

I have a few issues with the hurry now.

- For one it flips over way too easilly. It will flip if you shoot (why, I have no idea), it will flip if you hit something, it will flip if you go over a bump in the terrain and it will flip if you go over small rocks. I though the whole point of a hovercraft was to glide over all terrain. Yes, hilly terrain would be horrible, but it is DESIGNED to go over small bumps and rocks with ease. The little rocks in the SW of raid should be easily navigated, but it almost always flips me over. It's just way too unrealisticly unstable now.

- And every time the hurry goes over a small "jump", the front takes a dive. The engine, ammo and most of the turret are all in the rear. The antimater and gunner are exactly in the middle. The only thing in the front is the driver. It makes no sence that it is so front heavy. The engine alone would balance out any weight by the armour.

- A real anyone bug I have noticed, is when you seem to get glued to the ground. Often I will be zipping around and decide to go down (whether to shoot, hide or stop) and will saty down for about 4-10 seconds. When I release x, nothing happens. Forward, back, left, right, x, l and l again, do absolutely nothing. So there I am, a sitting duck. I can still shoot, aim my turret, see others going by and fighting, get text updates, kill others, what have you, but I can't move. I don't think it's latency related. Then all of a sudden, I hit x and I pop back up. It's increadibly anyoing because I'm stuck there for about 30 sec, and have been killed 1 or 2 times by that. I however escaped death by luck a few times too :eek:

- Another thing is if I'm crusing along and hit something, but keep holding forward, I will spin faster and faster (I'm like talking 10000RPM here) untill I release the button, and come to an instantanious stop. This could easily be exploited too if you came up agains an ion vehical. Their damage would be spread over everywhere.

The weapons apear to have been weakend though, as it took 4 direct hits to a thor and he still managed to "kill himself" (stupid bots). I have no problem with that, it makes it a little more chalenging. But in that case, I think the ammo count should be increased to 15. Heck if it takes 4 hits for a kill, you can only get 2 and a half.