Odd Slow Bug

Abidubi

I was just playing on Hopewell CTF server (7:18 PM easterm) and experianced some weird stuff. I was deploying an apollo a little close to some enemies, and I sucessfully landed but at the exact moment that i was deployed, my dropship was shot down. There was a big pause of about 5 or 6 seconds then I could see my tank, with only the turret above ground (this was in the middle of a road on that ice planet). Everything was UNBELIEVABLY choppy with sounds repeating, but still being updated (i.e. hearing an explotion normal but getting an engine sound like, um, cough, vrrrm... vrrrrrm...vrrrrrrm... over and over) then stoping when I got killed. There was also maybe less than a frame a second, with very unresponsive controls (cursor) and no control (as far as I could tell at 1 frame per second) of the vehical. This persisted even after I was killed, so I left.

I will post my dropteam log next.

I'm playing on a dual 1.8 G5, 1 gig of RAM, X800XT, OSX 10.4.5, and nothing was running in the background.

BTW, I was playing under the name Shadow.

Never mind. I opened the file, which at first is reasonable, but I soon found out how to show all of it, which is unbilievavly huge. I think I found where this occures, but it's a huge amount of data from when it starts to where I disconnect. For the record, it says I was getting between .32 and .36 FPS.

It's just too much so what can I do with it? I found the exact place so it might be better if I just copy and past instead of you scrolling for 2 minutes.

[ March 19, 2006, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: Abidubi ]