Invert mouse? [resolved]

Zelmo

I'd really like to play this with the mouse's Y axis inverted. The in-game control configuration has no option for inverting the mouse that I can see. I noticed that the controls are stored in DropTeam/data/keycontrols.xml, but didn't see any apparent way to invert the mouse there either.

Can someone give me a hint? I'm much too set in my ways to start thinking up is up. :D

[ March 18, 2006, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: ClaytoniousRex ]

Originally posted by Grappler:

OK. Goto the Controls Tab. First step is to click on SaveAs and give your custom setup a name.

May I humbly suggest that this is rather tricky?

After clicking for a few minutes on the keys, I thought that the "customize you keys" feature wasnt already implemented.

What about some kind of warning that it needs to to be saved _prior_ to modifications?

Also, in this aspect of things, the cross to quit the game is rather small, i didnt see it the first time I played the game.

And what about refreshing the network list by default when you get there?

What about some kind of warning that it needs to to be saved _prior_ to modifications?
Yes, we can make it more obvious somehow (maybe not a warning popup, but some kind of cue)

And what about refreshing the network list by default when you get there?
Our fear (or maybe it's a hope?) is that someday there might be enough servers out there that refreshing the list might take a long time - maybe 10 seconds? - and when clicking the network tab you might think the app has hung and give it the 3-fingered salute. Anyway, we'll look into it (refreshing on another thread is probably the "right" answer - then we could refresh automatically when you go to the network tab as you suggest).

Well, the "simple" way would be to draw some text right across the browser area when you click on the Network tab that says "Click Refresh".

That would, probably, serve to instruct on how to refresh as well indicate that you need to do it to get any servers at all.

Whether that's visually appealing or not... ;)