So what's the deal now? Moon? Anyone?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, work is progressing faster than ever before. We have postponed making a public call for new beta testers until after the server move (next week) because that will require full attention, and it makes sense to already get everyone trained on our new Beta Reporting tool.

Charles has put in some additional time recently to optimize interaction between CMBB and CMC further, and we will go back to a regular news schedule until we get this server thing out of our (greying ;) ) hair.

Martin

• 2 weeks later...
I'd love to be in on the Beta testing, if you've been to my website you know how much I'm into this game!

Mike

Nice site and effort. Regarding the selling of the books, although interesting, the images are owned by BF, you would need their permission or get other public domain references (not too hard)

In either case good luck, will bookmark you.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Come on Moon about time for a nice little update, we saw the wargamers preview which was ages ago, it seemed ready to go and still we are hanging on the edge of our seats, I starting to get the familar feeling of Duke Nukem here.

I think a time frame for release would be nice even if you over estimate it, I think many of us were thinking it would be soon after we saw the Wargamers preview.