Sign in to follow this  
Redwolf

So what's the deal now? Moon? Anyone?

I just had to use the menu to display posts older than 30 days to even pull up Moons last comment commenting on the even older blog entries.

Any further info?

Yes, work is progressing faster than ever before. We have postponed making a public call for new beta testers until after the server move (next week) because that will require full attention, and it makes sense to already get everyone trained on our new Beta Reporting tool.

Charles has put in some additional time recently to optimize interaction between CMBB and CMC further, and we will go back to a regular news schedule until we get this server thing out of our (greying ;) ) hair.

Martin

I got the time, desire and CM experience to offer (as an additional beta tester)if needed..

Regardless, press on guys, my checkbook is ready to pay! smile.giftongue.gif :cool:

I'd love to be in on the Beta testing, if you've been to my website you know how much I'm into this game!

Mike

Nice site and effort. Regarding the selling of the books, although interesting, the images are owned by BF, you would need their permission or get other public domain references (not too hard)

In either case good luck, will bookmark you.

Thanks for the compliment and legal tip. I did just speak with Martin, and have had his permission when I started the projects in 2003. It's fairly obvious I would need their permission.

Mike

Come on Moon about time for a nice little update, we saw the wargamers preview which was ages ago, it seemed ready to go and still we are hanging on the edge of our seats, I starting to get the familar feeling of Duke Nukem here.

I think a time frame for release would be nice even if you over estimate it, I think many of us were thinking it would be soon after we saw the Wargamers preview.

IIRC, the preview was released 3 months ago so an update would be nice! :)

Any beta testers care to throw us a bone on the progress (and I'm so daft I dont' know if the comments by some of the game being "95% done" were serious or a joke! hehe)?