Seriously...

Scipio

I really wonder why this project is still kept alive. The last time that Hunter or somebody from BFC has given word is from April 2007 when they were working on some bugs and Moon in May with a joke.

Ain't it time for the burial of CMC?

• 3 weeks later...

Let's face the cold hard facts: CMC ain't comin'. Not going to be here. Everyone go home and have a large beer and buy some miniatures and a copy of "Angriff" and go outside in the back yard and play a fast meeting engagement in the East Front. Then go do something else. It's over.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

CMBB doesn't work on Vista, Hammer?!?! Hell, that's no big deal, almost nothing works with Vista. I was thinking that canceling Vista might be more to the point.

I check in every six months or so to see if there's progress. I see there has been, the number of posts are dwindling nicely. This forum needs to be turned over to Elvis sightings, at least people see HIM occasionally.