when release ?

We need news, please, or...

CMSF was not released when it was done, but before.

So why not release CMC when it's not done -

I would guess there are enough fans with coding experience /game design experience on the BF forums to get the job done as a public open-source project.

(not including me I hasten to add - the last game I designed was for paper with hexes on it!)

Originally posted by Pascal DI FOLCO:

BFC answer every rant and his mother at CMSF forum, but here I think there hasn't been a reply in a couple months...

To me CMC is dead - and that may be not that bad, as a game 2 years late can't be really good.

If they have a design which would allow the campaign engine to be used with different tactical engines (say CM:SF at least in addition to the CM1 games, plus other games via some sort of plugin system) then maybe CMC might still be viable. In my opinion if they don't have that then they've missed the boat, certainly commercially.

Have fun

Finn