Access to CMC Beta Forum ala Released Gov't Documents

Could BFC release transcripts from older CMC Beta discussions to assuage our collective pain? I'm thinking something similar to what the US Gov't does with its Freedom of Information Act except not 50 years after the fact but more like 50 days or 25 days after the fact. BFC can make available non-secret stuff to satisfy our curiosity. I know something's going on because the beta forum gets posts I just hope its not of the "What I did last night" variety.

BFC...feel free to post any releasable beta forum chatter right here! Just copy and paste!

Originally posted by Urban Shocker:

I'm thinking something similar to what the US Gov't does with its Freedom of Information Act except not 50 years after the fact but more like 50 days or 25 days after the fact. BFC can make available non-secret stuff to satisfy our curiosity.

But, wait, the U.S. government can release blacked out documents (isn't that nice?). So I suppose the devs could do that with this, although that wouldn't be very nice smile.gif .

Originally posted by Baron von Beergut:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sgt_Kelly:

You heard it here first, release date set for 2052 !

Aaahhhh! I'll be just short of a hundred by then! Don't know if I'll be able to work a computer anymore! [/QB]</font>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There has been no activity in Area 51 (also known as the CMC Internal Use Forum) since May 26. Let your imagination concoct the worst and most unlikely explanation for this inactivity.

The CMC code has gained consciousness and has eaten the beta testers?

There has been no activity in Area 51 (also known as the CMC Internal Use Forum) since May 26. Let your imagination concoct the worst and most unlikely explanation for this inactivity.

Started play testing the new grand campaign on May 26 and they are still plotting their first turn moves.

• 2 weeks later...