No sight, no sound, no movement.

TL

Originally posted by TL:

I think this is dead.

I do look forward to being proved wrong.

Unfortunalely for you... you can't be more wrong, take a look to the date of this report:

http://www.battlefront-newsletter.com/Blogfront/tabid/55/EntryID/71/Default.aspx

The thing is under development, and this blog shows a very recent update with pictures.

Sorry for your bad guess.

Thanks Cid250. That was helpful and I enjoyed the link. That provide the information I was after.

I enjoyed the assumption from the other that I am a noob. First post under a new nickname because my old one still has not been located.

I greatly appreciate your efforts Cid250.

Something, hmmmm...

We are working on resolving a few bugs. We have a neat new orders template for explaining scenarios to the player. We fixed some bugs in the auto-resolve system that were causing bad results (small forces beating big forces, that sort of bad result!). We have fixed a bug with the map where changes in one battle were not being reflected in the next battle on the same map.

We have move bugs, we are working on them. The beta team is playing through and finding them for us. Sorry about all the delays. At the very least, as frustrating for me as you tongue.gif

Hunter