Trouble finding games/opponents for CMC?

Originally posted by M. Bates:

CMC could kick-start the CM community, but are there many CM ladders still in existence?

I remember Rugged Defense, I don't think it's operational any more.

I know there are some still running. I think Band of Brothers is the big one out there, though if you are up for Spanish, Punta de Lanza runs a ladder as well.

Surely the CM community is large enough to support a dedicated ladder. Couldn't BFC consider an "official" ladder/match-up service?

Yes, I know there are these forums. But there must be a bettter way of doing this instead of releasing CMC into the wild and hoping for the best.

Just browsed the Blitz, looks good and active.

I will join tomorrow. I need to buy a copy of CMBB for my PC. Last time I was regularly playing CMBB was two years ago on Mac.

Hopefully CMC will re-energise the CM community and gear everyone up for Shock Force and the eventual CMx2 WW2 game. I liked it in the old days when CM was new and lots of mods were being created and AARs written up.