CMAK campaign/turnament ...join in!!!

HY there all ....i am 101paratrooper from the BLitz web site and i just created a web page for sustaining a CMAK campaign/turnament with our members but i still need 11 pBlitz members to join in...the campaign is about D-DAy and all others battle that taken place in that day

HERE's THE WEB SITE FOR it ...

http://the-longest-day.moonfruit.com/

IF U WANT TO JOIN GIVE ME A EMAIL and i'll sign u up in this great CRUSADE

CHEERS...waiting Blitz Members...if u are not a Blitz member u can join our club at www.theblitz.org

CHEERS

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by 101paratrooper:

HY there all ....i am 101paratrooper from the BLitz web site and i just created a web page for sustaining a CMAK campaign/turnament with our members but i still need 11 pBlitz members to join in...the campaign is about D-DAy and all others battle that taken place in that day

HERE's THE WEB SITE FOR it ...

http://the-longest-day.moonfruit.com/

IF U WANT TO JOIN GIVE ME A EMAIL and i'll sign u up in this great CRUSADE

CHEERS...waiting Blitz Members...if u are not a Blitz member u can join our club at www.theblitz.org

CHEERS

101para emailed me saying it was all full shortly after my 18 June post. He's new to blitz but has logged more games in the last few months than I have at blitz since I joined in May '99! So if you're looking for an opponent with fast turnaround contact him and he'll offer you mirror quick battle meeting engagement of CMBB or whatever interests you. A decent opponent but I just don't have enough free time.