Questions about CMMC map generation

Brown

Hi all

I am a new of this forum and want give a greeting to everyone.

My question is: in CMC is possible to load an existing CM map from a file edit by CMBB or the CMC generate its map anymode ?

If is CMC that generate the maps all times, use the random generator of CMBB ?

I have noted that CMBB map generator in many cases place wall or hedge without logic, not using them to enclose a farm border or follow a road. If is possible load an "external" map afrer its build-up this walls/hedges can be removed or implemented, not only, even historical maps, like Stalingrad for exemple, may be designed.

CMC does not auto-generate any CMBB maps; the campaign designer needs to specify which CMBB maps CMC should use for each CMC tile.

The campaign designer should use hand-crafted CMBB maps to avoid the issues that you describe, but given the volume of CMBB maps required for a CMC campaign, designers may be tempted to use some auto-generated maps for out-of-the-way areas.