SCW anyone?

junk2drive

Originally posted by junk2drive:

Anyone contemplating doing a campaign during the SCW?

You, perhaps? :D

Indeed Seq, I have already started cranking out those 2x2 maps for my future Tali-Ihantala campaign (and I swear to all imaginable deities, I will make my second trip to Australia JUST to hunt Hunter down if he doesn't include Finnish troops in a patch!). However, while there were Finnish volunteers in the Spanish (Not So) Civil War on both sides, they have no beer nor vodka, and thus I'm not aroused.

[ October 25, 2005, 09:40 AM: Message edited by: Sergei ]

Well, from what I understood Magomar was unable to do all the work he was having to do to manage his first Ebro Campaing, so it was dropped. Maybe he dropped the website at the same time ?

He was hoping on building himself a campaing tool but CMC has come along...

Mazeo

Originally posted by Mazeo:

Hi all,

Magomar from Punta de Lanza was quite excited about CMC and was planning on working out his Ebro Battle campaing using it.

I've got some material on the Guadalajara Battle I may try to come up with something when CMC comes out...

Mazeo

smile.gif hi mazeo, hi all,

Sure, I'm planning to develop a campaign based on the Ebro Battle, and using CMC. I was developing a tool, but now that I CMC is in the way I have abandoned this project, since CMC seems to offer many many features that will allow a single GM getting rid of a relatively complex campaign.

My webpages concerning this issue are here: http://academycm.goldeye.info/ but they are all spanish. If there are people here interested in such a campaign I would be pleased to open it to the community, translate documents, etc.

[ November 07, 2005, 09:15 AM: Message edited by: magomar ]

Originally posted by Mazeo:

Hi all,

Magomar from Punta de Lanza was quite excited about CMC and was planning on working out his Ebro Battle campaing using it.

I've got some material on the Guadalajara Battle I may try to come up with something when CMC comes out...

Mazeo

smile.gif hi mazeo, hi all,

Sure, I'm planning to develop a campaign based on the Ebro Battle, and using CMC. I was developing a tool, but now that I CMC is in the way I have abandoned this project, since CMC seems to offer many many features that will allow a single GM getting rid of a relatively complex campaign.

My webpages concerning the Ebro Battle are here: http://academycm.goldeye.info/ [spanish]. If there are people here interested in such a campaign I would be pleased to open it to the community, translate documents, etc.

Existing CMBB SCW battles and operations for SCW

Small Battles, Malaga SCW

Small Battles, Merida SCW

Small Battles, Collision SCW

VIVA CRISTO REY! SCW

Bataillon Thaelmann, SCW

Quinto del Ebro SCW (operation)

Cerro de los Angeles SCW

Albandero Spanish Civil War

Raid on Madrid

Non Pasaran!

They are proving grounds or if you wish you can email me and I'll email them all at one shot

Originally posted by Hans:

Existing CMBB SCW battles and operations for SCW

Small Battles, Malaga SCW

Small Battles, Merida SCW

Small Battles, Collision SCW

VIVA CRISTO REY! SCW

Bataillon Thaelmann, SCW

Quinto del Ebro SCW (operation)

Cerro de los Angeles SCW

Albandero Spanish Civil War

Raid on Madrid

Non Pasaran!

They are proving grounds or if you wish you can email me and I'll email them all at one shot

Correction they are at Scenario Depot Salvage zips files at www.cmmods.com