CMC will run on MS systems and a Mac version is being considered for the future

Wicky

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BigDog944:

Python and WxWindows! Cool, this means there should equally be a Linux version too.

What would the purpose of that be when there is no Linux version of CMBB? :confused: </font>

Originally posted by Hulldown:

Sigh...I know some of the reasons for the lack of OS X version.....still...it would have made my computing life so much easier with out me continually moving over to the old OS 9 system on a 6 year old computer which is alive solely for CMBO and CMBB.

Such are the vagries of being a Mac user.

Awww and you think us PC gamers don't have to move over to old computers just to play old DOS games also? Join the crowd, get inline and quit pushing. hehe

Certainly, all the really best games are old dos games. The 80's and early 90's were full of them. I still play C=64, Amiga 500 and 486sx25 games. Graphics do not a good game make. Gameplay and longevity do. ;)

Besides show me an updated "Typhoon of Steel" by SSI, come on show me one <taps foot> I'm waiting. ;)

Show me an updated "War of the Lance" one of the best PC games ever with an AI to boot. Come on show me! hehe

I could list 40 more that are still great and fun today to play that nothing comes near. ;)

Originally posted by BigDog944:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BigDog944:

Python and WxWindows! Cool, this means there should equally be a Linux version too.

What would the purpose of that be when there is no Linux version of CMBB? :confused: </font>