What a bunch of crap

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

BFC are abandoning the Syria game already, the corporate sellouts. How typical. This SUCKS. WORLD WAR TWO SUCKS. I DEMAND A SYRIAN 2007 CAMPAIGN.

why are you kowtowing to the twitch crowd with this pathetic attempt to grind some more cash out of the CM cow?

I hope you all get diseases and die in a massive natural gas explosion or something. :mad:

WE WANT SYRIA, DAMMIT.

(am I getting the hang of this place yet? :D )

Did I miss somthing? :confused:

Is CM2 not being made for a modern war? :eek:

Will it be used for the old games (to upgrade them)? :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A whole year! Man that's amazing! Still no news is ,no news. I'm beginning to think that by the time CMC comes out, no one will buy it. I'm certainly not interested any more and definitely wont be getting it. If only it had been produced a year ago!!

Much more looking forward to SF now anyway.

Originally posted by GSX:

A whole year! Man that's amazing! Still no news is ,no news. I'm beginning to think that by the time CMC comes out, no one will buy it. I'm certainly not interested any more and definitely wont be getting it. If only it had been produced a year ago!!

Much more looking forward to SF now anyway.

Yea right, you'll still buy it. I think everyone is pissed that it’s not out but if its a good game, its a good game and people will buy it.

I'm just started to lean towards the crowd that says it's never coming out. I just don't understand how there is hardly any news about the game. Besides a few pic’s of models there has been little else in the way of updates.

I have a question, is this game just a hobby for Hunter or is he and his team actually working on it everyday? It would be easier to swallow if it were just a hobby.

I dont think they are going to develop it... and will go with an entirely new Combat mission series using the Theatre of War engine.... better models and graphics.

If you look on their main page... CMC is not even shown in their "Under Development List" I think they have bagged it on CMC.. but wont tell us which way they are going.

With new games coming out like "Armed assualt" not sure what they have plans for the future in their WWII era series? *shrugs* I would be very disapointed if they have bagged on the CMC game however.

This is bound to be a winner. I heard it will incorporate "3D" graphics and will take place on the Eastern Front. The fully functional version will be using CMMOS technology - only the latest and greatest! On the downside, you will need to re-activate everytime you view hamster or goat pr0n. I think I'll wait for the crack!