What a bunch of crap

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Madmatt:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GSX:

Following the SF announcement a lot of negativity was voiced, a lot of BF staff were flustered. This game seems as yet a bit away from completion.

Surely the mighty BF havent announced this early to take the sting out of SF dissappointment?

Actually I dont care one way or the other. However, a BOLT-ON product may just be frought with problems.

Any ideas on the symbiosis?

Flustered?!? Surely you jest. We couldn't give two craps about most of what was said after the CMSF announcement but we had been holding this gem in our back pockets to announce when the time was right. Guess what, the time was right. Technically it was right about a week ago but finalizing the web layout took a bit longer than anticipated.

Come on guys, we're Battlefront, we do things on OUR time tables, not yours. ;)

Madmatt

Madmatt </font>

For those you know who they are

1. The plan was to separate the forums from CMX1 and CMX2, it had nothing to do with complaining about CMSF.

2. I love the it should have been announced earlier before CMSF, or it was announced early because of the bitching. It was announced under the time schedule we wanted, but actually a little late because the web page wasn't done.

All I will say.

Rune

OMG OMG I caN't wait for this Thank you thank you thank you STEVE and BFC, I take back everything I said bad about you in the past. ;)

WOOHOO Campaigns Combat Mission, I have died and gone to wargamer heaven. HAHAHA NO SYRIA for GEW! hehe

And you said you would "never" give us another Combat Mission game like before, you sneak you. ;)

I will buy this one and a CMAK one and a CMBO one just as soon as they hit the shelves. I've always wanted a game driven campaign game for the Combat Mission series like SPWAW. Now, you'll have MEGA Campaigns like SPWAW too. ;)

Originally posted by GSX:

Actually I dont care one way or the other. However, a BOLT-ON product may just be frought with problems.

Any ideas on the symbiosis?

Yup, you get a whole new CMBB.exe with CMC that overwrites the old one. It's not bolt-on, and therefore the symbiosis works without problems. That's why we had Charles do this, and not a third party.

Martin

Originally posted by Peterk:

Dear Elvis,

You won't be the first. I playtested the first CMBO version about 5 years ago. Did he fix the problem with tanks rolling up the front line too easily on the right? Game killer.

Love,

Peterk

Elvis has little, or no, tactical ability. He wouldn't have even noticed.

Noba.

• 1 year later...