What a bunch of crap

BFC are abandoning the Syria game already, the corporate sellouts. How typical. This SUCKS. WORLD WAR TWO SUCKS. I DEMAND A SYRIAN 2007 CAMPAIGN.

why are you kowtowing to the twitch crowd with this pathetic attempt to grind some more cash out of the CM cow?

I hope you all get diseases and die in a massive natural gas explosion or something. :mad:

WE WANT SYRIA, DAMMIT.

(am I getting the hang of this place yet? :D )

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off the top of my head I could not think of a more deplorable and horrifying idea for a computer game than this "Nazi Waffenhamster simulator" except perhaps a Swedish male erotica simulator.

This upcoming game is so wrong! Wrong, I tell ya!

:mad:

Anyway, this is my last post on this awful game... I will never visit these boards again! :(

What a sad day.

Good luck with the germanophile and redneck dollar, you corporate wh*r*s you. Hope you are happy now...

:mad:

Achtung!: Note the absence of a wbs-style bolding...

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I just can't wait to see all the sad little CMers who whined their hearts out about lack of support or interest in WW II over the past few days. LOL.

I just found this forum. :D

I am sure it just did not appear out of thin air for someone at BFC gave it some thought to start this separate forum. ;)

Did BFC put up a link from the Shock Force forum? It would have been nice. :rolleyes:

Following the SF announcement a lot of negativity was voiced, a lot of BF staff were flustered. This game seems as yet a bit away from completion.

Surely the mighty BF havent announced this early to take the sting out of SF dissappointment?

Actually I dont care one way or the other. However, a BOLT-ON product may just be frought with problems.

Any ideas on the symbiosis?

Originally posted by GSX:

Following the SF announcement a lot of negativity was voiced, a lot of BF staff were flustered. This game seems as yet a bit away from completion.

Surely the mighty BF havent announced this early to take the sting out of SF dissappointment?

Actually I dont care one way or the other. However, a BOLT-ON product may just be frought with problems.

Everything you've written is wrong.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I just can't wait to see all the sad little CMers who whined their hearts out about lack of support or interest in WW II over the past few days. LOL.

Spoken like a WALT of the highest order.

This release is not the norm for BFC.

They usually take a bout 2 years to release after an announcement, not 6 months (witch is about the release date for this add-on game)

tongue.gif

"Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I just can't wait to see all the sad little CMers who whined their hearts out about lack of support or interest in WW II over the past few days. LOL."

It is nice to have ones opinion of someone confirmed - especially if it is from there own writing. I am not sure if I came into the category of whiners but sympathy goes out to anyone who is subject to gloating insults.

News

Friday, October 7th, 2005

Official Combat Mission Campaigns Website Opens

Looks like it's announcement was actualy delayed - Look at the CMC site, it wasn't something cobbled together in a couple of days to please cheeful chappies like yourself.

Flustered?!? Surely you jest. We couldn't give two craps about most of what was said after the CMSF announcement but we had been holding this gem in our back pockets to announce when the time was right. Guess what, the time was right. Technically it was right about a week ago but finalizing the web layout took a bit longer than anticipated.

Come on guys, we're Battlefront, we do things on OUR time tables, not yours. ;)

Madmatt

[ October 13, 2005, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Originally posted by Darren J Pierson:

Hey, this game has been announced for a few hours already. Where are all the padlocked threads? Are we losing our touch?

Besides, if this game doesn't have the Uber Finn/Canadian/Guatemalan outfit, how can anyone care? ;)

Where is Michael Dorosh :confused: for the game will not have Canadian solders :eek: