Hi there

Hunter

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by securityguard:

I have a question about squad casualties. Let's say my partisan company gets ripped to pieces, how detailed is the casualty tracking if you have no replacements? Does it eliminate squads that are near empty, or does it actually track every dude? I'm guessing the former since you cannot define casualties in CMBB editor. But prove me wrong!

We track every dude.

Originally posted by Shmavis:

Woohoo! An interface! Yay! Au revoir, manual entry of data!

I have one question, though: Does traffic affect the terrain? For example, if you have an armored company pass through a damp or wet terrain tile, will the terrain become muddy?

No. That is a little TOO detailed for us. Muddy terrain will slow people down, but paved roads largely overcome this.

Originally posted by Hunter:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wicky:

Couldn't see any mention of defensive trenches & pill boxes and how they'll be implemented from CMC into CMBB battles.

Cheers

They are in. You can dig in on the Operational Map and then get trenchlines, mines and pill boxes in the CMBB battle.

Hunter </font>

Hell yeah, looking forward to this add-on/expansion game or whatever their calling it.

Ok, so where's the pre-order line at? I'm already willing to pluck down some money for this one.

Thanks Jagd Panzer Software. smile.gif

[ October 14, 2005, 09:54 AM: Message edited by: MeatEtr ]

Originally posted by Hunter:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by securityguard:

I have a question about squad casualties. Let's say my partisan company gets ripped to pieces, how detailed is the casualty tracking if you have no replacements? Does it eliminate squads that are near empty, or does it actually track every dude? I'm guessing the former since you cannot define casualties in CMBB editor. But prove me wrong!

We track every dude. </font>

That's better! "Sniff, sniff" (wipes away tears shed due to discovering CMSF's first title and slowly sets down the copy of Codename Panzers: Phase II, which he considered buying for a new WWII fix). To me this seems to be a strange mix of Rome: Total War/Talonsoft's East Front/CMBB merger! Yep, I'm in! This will easily defray the wait for CM2 WWII.

Cool!