Zoom anyone!?

Pandur

i just rewatched the youtube shock force videos and found that the engine would support a zoom function. to show what i mean, watch this* video, at second 27 to 30 the one playing uses the zoom to show off whats happening in the distance. in the lower right corner you can also see the magnification used.

its insanely pratical to get even cooler views in replays. is it possible that this function can be assigned to buttons please,(zoom in/out)in some of the further patches!? ;)

EDIT:

:eek:

hell, am i blind!? i would have used this since the beginning in every game so far, and i have to learn about it in the CMSF videos while waiting for 1.06.

damn it, i take another look into the hotkeys file. i realy need this function too!

EDIT:

and i actually wondered about how you all are doing these "detailed" screens wich are looking zooomed :D

now i know :rolleyes: