It's a Man's Life in the Peng Challenge Thread!

Originally posted by rammer4250:

NOW we're discussing Coventry for stammer1984.

Geez, do you guys work for the mainstream American media or something?

Mr spluge has a nuclear meltdown, cryiong like a little bitch because he has to go through airport security (oh my god) and he gets a pass?

And I get sent to Coventry?

:mad:

Yes, {sigh}, you've caught us out. We're really a cabal of HateAmericaFirsters who are out to force the nation to our will and introduce socialized medicine, gay marriage and Abortions While You Wait mall kiosks.

It takes a man with a special talent for spotting these conspiracies to winkle us out. Clearly you've been spending your time on worthwhile pursuits such as watching Fox News and reading the Drudge Report to the exclusion of any possible contamination from the liberally biased "news" organizations.

Oh and we're going to take your guns away too ...

Joe

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rammer4250:

Mr spluge has a nuclear meltdown, cryiong like a little bitch because he has to go through airport security (oh my god) and he gets a pass?

Yes, {sigh}, you've caught us out. We're really a cabal of HateAmericaFirsters who are out to force the nation to our will and introduce socialized medicine, gay marriage and Abortions While You Wait mall kiosks.

It takes a man with a special talent for spotting these conspiracies to winkle us out. Clearly you've been spending your time on worthwhile pursuits such as watching Fox News and reading the Drudge Report to the exclusion of any possible contamination from the liberally biased "news" organizations.

Joe </font>

Damn, I've been doing hillbilly stuff all day and missed the run on the Peng thread. Mr. Peng I'm glad your safely home and I hope your feeling better.

I am fine, thanks. My son and I got 70'more feet of fence framed up and I was able to work in burning a pile of debris the size of a small truck complete with four big stumps on top. The stumps will be burning for a couple of days. Tomorrow, if the weather holds we should be able to side the fence and get a coat or two of paint sprayed and maybe even a pair of pants on it. (That's a Hillbilly joke).

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe </font>

I say we can keep Jimbob as long as he is paper trained. But can we change his name to Chippy?
Patch this once I must stick to my guns. This is no time for sentiment or second chances. Your compassion is well known and applauded, but I must the needs of the CessPool into account and put that first.

I know you'll understand.

Joe

Originally posted by rammer4250:

You seem almost...magically incapable of using UBB encoding. If you want to appear to be an asset to your political and social viewpoint, you need to show yourself able to spell, type and, if possible, figure out the finer mechanisms of communicating on the internet.

Given your current posts, and I am not talking about content (much), you look like someone who is pointing at the wet stain on the front of his pants and shouting about how pissing yourself is a mark of intelligence.

You've misspelled words, mistyped words, and haven't shown any posting ability beyond slightly vulgar and expansively boring insults.

Peng, I cannot bespeak Coventry, and that simply because you started it. As I well know from personal experience, you can't jump on the fecking idjits if you kicked the outhouse door off its hinges first.

But, as far as I'm concerned about this creature, rammer4250?

I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire, and begging for help.

Now, some might point out that I have, in my turn, been slightly vulgar. And I say: Yes? Shouldn't you be sending me some single malt, with an apology for not being quite at my level of evolutionary excellence?

Once the damn door is off it's hinges, no one should whinge too much about the bad language of the person with the bucket and brush.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

I love Peng and want to father his zygot...

It's ZYGOTE you fecking degenerate!!!! Everyone knows that Zygot was that dopey SCI FI movie with Sean Connery....or something. </font>

And now, some thoughts from the Bard of the Peng Challenge Thread, an Olde One, and, in case anyone has f'ing forgotten it, the person who started this Thread (in both the figurative and historic senses).

During the last few years I have watched my nation polarized. I will not go into, at this point, what I think of either side. But what I will say is this:

Anyone who hates an individual, a private citizen, a neighbour, for their political stance, is a person who has left the path of wisdom. Anyone who does so surrenders twice: to the foreign enemies who would destroy the right of a free people to follow their own path, and to the domestic enemies who use the fear of foreign enemies to dictate what that path should be.

I will become impatient with those who I think are blind, and do not see the dangers I perceive to our democracy. I will become angry with them, when I think their blindness imperils everything I think are best and brightest about our nation.

But I will only become AFRAID when I am no longer able to discuss with them my concerns and opinions. When I no longer hear them, and they no longer listen to me. Because then, you see, our enemies will have won.

Here in the Peng Challenge Thread, we know that it takes all kinds to make a world.

And that is why we welcome in even the worst and the stupidest. We might be able to give them a hand up. And if they prove to be cat ****e in a bag, we send them to Coventry.

And that is why I always welcome everyone in, Joe. Because you can never tell who will make you smile, give you pause, make you think, or turn out to be a friend, however stupid they first appear.

Even Australians. Just so you know, Small Emma has told me that she likes Australians. Apparently I gave her a book entitled 'Henrietta, There's No One Better' about an Australian girl.

So you see how any one of us may make a mistake?

Oh, and BFC, if you're there? There's nothing to see here. Remember that the purpose of the Peng Challenge Thread is ineffable. So you don't need to sober up, stir about, and get on a high horse about anything.

We're all over it. Fulfilling the purpose. Just as was intended. Somehow.

Whoa! Is that the time?! Shouldn't you guys be over moderating the sodding General Forum? I think someone just started up a thread about abortion, or spear-fishing rights of American Indians.

Or something. So little time, so many fires to piss upon.

Shaking the bush here, boss!

[ November 07, 2007, 10:57 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Heck I even have a very good friend who is a hard-core Ayn Rand-ian "Objectivist" Libertarian! And you can't get much more insane and detached from the way real people behave in the real world than you can when you start internalizing Ayn Rand's blather.

Sometime over a year ago, the oldest of my younger sisters, Liz, ended up late at night watching some weird movie that she eventually found out was based on Ayn Rand's ' The Fountainhead'.

She asked me, and other friends, about Ayn Rand and her works. I told her, in my opinion and without having rolled in her work, that Rand was a fascist idjit that all the gods had turned their faces from, but that there was a certain class of fools in the world who reveled in her works, and thought that they promised that people who thought Ayn Rand was right would be elevated to the level of people who were cool and in charge.

And, after talking to other people, and getting conflicting opinions, she set out to read 'The Fountainhead'.

This was well over a year ago. Imagine my surprise, on our latest family trip (to Disney World, which seemed, somehow, horribly appropriate) to find that she was still reading the Fountainhead, over a year later.

She was within a hundred pages of the end. I asked her about it, and she told me: 'Yes, I'm still reading it. It's taken me over a year to read it. It's a horrible book. I hate it, and I hate the author. I hate everyone in the book. I hate the intended message. A more horrible group of horrible people engaged in proving themselves awful cannot be imagined'.

I asked her why she simply hadn't given it up, put it aside. She told me: "I want to say that I've read it from beginning to end, so that if anyone ever asks I can tell them that Ayn Rand is an idiot who wrote about horrible people, pursuing stupid ends."

She has always made me very proud to be her brother.