I was wondering (CMx2 community related)

Since there have been quite a few CMx2 bones thrown for us, hungry pack of wolves, why not open a seperate CMx2 forum? This probably has been brought up and I know it's a tad early, but having all the info on the subject in one forum sure makes it a lot more accessible.

Regards,

Gryphon

Originally posted by GJK:

CMxx looks like it's dying on the vine if you ask me. :(

No one did - go away smile.gif

There are hundreds of us still enjoying CM*, and that's going to be the case for some time yet - predictions of its demise are premature. How long have you had this problem?? ;)

Originally posted by Mike:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by GJK:

CMxx looks like it's dying on the vine if you ask me. :(

No one did - go away smile.gif

There are hundreds of us still enjoying CM*, and that's going to be the case for some time yet - predictions of its demise are premature. How long have you had this problem?? ;) </font>

Pzman is rigtht. CMAK is the "newest" game and even that was released almost two years ago. I'm never amazed at how few posts there are but how many :D

As for the CMx2 Forum... we will open one up soon enough. We have always started the discussion about the new game in the previous game's Forum until the time is right to really open up the discussion. The time is alllllllmost right, but not quite right. You'll know when it is because we have a way of making things known ;)

And no... there will be no demo posted, so let's get that bit of speculation snuffed out before it starts!

Steve

Originally posted by GJK:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Pzman:

Frankly GJK, there isn't much to say about the current games... we've had the last five years to talk them to death!

Ok, well memberships at TPG keep rising, so perhaps I'm wrong. I hope so! </font>

If recent BFC games are any indication I suspect we'll see a CMx2 board show up just about the same time as the dedicated Space Lobsters (or whatever the title) web site and screenshots appear. Otherwise we'll be pretty much in the dark on topics to discuss. Should we be debating the range and accuracy of musket shot or the effect of cross winds on TOW missiles?