A Mid-Summers Night Dream

Ted

I just read this over at the Steve’s Bones thread:

“When will you guys know what we're going to do next (and right after that)? I don't know. I'm thinking mid Summer. We really don't want to announce anything until we have the game a little further along visually. Pictures and small QT movies are worth thousands of words, so it would be more efficient for us to have a larger discussion with those sorts of materials available to you guys.

Steve”

We’re heading for the middle of August and my curiosity is starting to get the better of me.

For the first module of CMx2, I think it will be located somewhere in Normandy.

BUT

Boiled Space Lobsters with drawn butter sounds tasty to….

“I can assure each and every one of you that Space Lobsters of Doom is as much on our radar as it always has been. I am someone who lives in an area where Lobsters are kinda like the sacred cows of India, except boiled with lots of butter so as to draw in those tourism Dollars. Have no fears about our seriousness in this matter of Lobsters!

Steve”

Yeh, if you want to know why we haven't heard much about CMx2 lately check out all the recent hubbub on BFC's non-CM boards. On the bright side you can think of those other games as (hopefullly) revenue generators for BFC. Revenue that BFC can pump into CMx2 as its 'flagship' product.

At least that's how I'm hoping it'll turn out.

Anyway, it´d be nice to have some hard evidence how CMx2 is progressing... Steve´s bones are nice to read, but until now, I´m actually not really satisfied or even excited - there´s just not enough... yeah... EVIDENCE. Hope you´ll understand. I REALLY CM as it is now, but I´d LOVE to see (and taste) how the NEW CM will look and - more important - feels like... ;)