WEGO Challenge Peng in Real Time

Leeo

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Only 30-somefink hours until my European bike trip!!!

May all your days be filled with rain and cold, gusty winds, and may your tires go flat in some god-forsaken wilderness where there is no one to help and you discover that your tool kit has either been stolen or misplaced. And while you are stranded there and shivering, may you discover that the last place you ate gave you the most horrendous case of the ****s in recorded history. May you be so weak in spirit that to end your miseries, you drag your useless carcass over to a 1000 foot cliff and heave yourself over.

Amen.</font>

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

May all your days be filled with rain and cold, gusty winds, and may your tires go flat in some god-forsaken wilderness where there is no one to help and you discover that your tool kit has either been stolen or misplaced. And while you are stranded there and shivering, may you discover that the last place you ate gave you the most horrendous case of the ****s in recorded history. May you be so weak in spirit that to end your miseries, you drag your useless carcass over to a 1000 foot cliff and heave yourself over.

Amen.</font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

You'll miss me when i'm gone....

4 hours now, by the way.....

Stuka I'm quite certain that you're wrong. I'm confident that we WON'T miss you when you're gone but I'm willing to be proven wrong.

Let's do a test, you should leave NOW to get an early start on the test. Then, once gone, you should STAY gone for a lengthy period of time so we can make test truly valid.

If you think it's time to come back it's probably still too early. Give it some time, lots of time ... LOTS AND LOTS of time.

In fact you should wait until WE tell you it's time to come back. Keep checking in regularly and look for the code phrase "Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne" ... in the original French of course. Once you see that and ONLY when you see that should you consider returning.

Even then it'll probably be too early.

Joe

I'm going to allow Berli his moment in the sun to crow about the outcome of our recent CMSF scenario. I'M not the type of guy who would PRE-EMPT the victory announcement of my opponent, no THAT kind of person is really beneath contempt. In fact I can only think of one instance in which that has happened recently ... in CMSF ... and on this board ... by an opponent whose name started with "B".

No sireebobtail, I'M not the kind of guy who would do that.

So go ahead Berli ... tell the lads ... be my guest ... {SIGH}.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Keep checking in regularly and look for the code phrase "Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne" ... in the original French of course.

I see what your'e really saying... *wink*, thats another code isn't it?

Your'e saying that I should wait until you say something long-winded and completely unintelligable before returning.

Roight...got it....

See you in 5 minutes then.....

3 hours by the way.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Amen.</font>

Originally posted by PawBroon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by someone who obviously misses a Frenchman:

"Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne"

Blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone.

So there.

It's complete.

Now that I've made yourself whole again you can give me a hug. </font>

Actually, I thought this line was the best.

And while you are stranded there and shivering, may you discover that the last place you ate gave you the most horrendous case of the ****s in recorded history.
Stuka butt yodeling in the Alps. It'll bring a tear to the eye.

Of everybody downwind.

Good for BFC , patch 1.03 seems to be sitting well with a lot of folks. Maybe 1.04 or 1.05 will bring CM:SF up to CMX1 standards. If so then I may send in my dollars. To bad the main Forum has turned into a Squad Assault forum clone. It appears thats the way things are these days if a software company wants to make a buck. Steve (and likely the entire gang)seems to be working extra hard to get CM:SF on track after its early release. Perhaps things will settle down a bit now that some improvements were made.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

rescued, ya ninnies.

That's all you have to say? Don't you owe me a turn, you toe-rag*?

*My new insult. </font>

rescued, ya ninnies.

*My new insult. </font>

rescued, ya ninnies.

*My new insult. </font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

Hey Joe , see i'm a big idiot...

Fixed your spelling errors for you.

Hey, Joe how's the state of the State coming along?

What's that? You're too busy trying to think of more lame excuses as to why it's not done to actually work on the thing? OK, so long as the situation is normal, that's all that matters.