WEGO Challenge Peng in Real Time

Leeo

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Abbott:

They got him! A bust I’m sure NGCavscout would have been proud to make!

burn.jpeg

“An arson investigation is underway and one person is in custody on suspicion of setting a fire to the Burning Man early Tuesday at the counterculture arts festival in Black rock desert, event staff said today.

Paul Addis, 35, of San Francisco, was booked into the Pershing County jail on suspicion of arson and illegal possession of fireworks, according to the sheriff’s department.

Burning Man officials said the 40-foot man will be rebuilt.

He sure wouldn't of been smiling...

Originally posted by Stuka:

Only 30-somefink hours until my European bike trip!!!

Aren't you happy for me Boo?

Not nearly as happy as your present neighbors, I fear. Knowing that you'll be out of the country for 10 or so days probably has the majority of them throwing open their windows, dancing jigs, and generally reaffirming their faith in their creator.

It must be like Jubilee for them.

Oh please, the neighbours will miss me, not as much as you will of course but never fear, I hope to check in on MTB happenings via interweb cafes throughout, perhaps with photos to tempt and tantilise, although the weather may be more cloudy and showery than pristine alpine but there you go...

[ August 29, 2007, 08:01 AM: Message edited by: Stuka ]

SNIPPED!

For those of you who may be suffering from an overdose of Stuka blathering (and you know who you are), here's something guaranteed to be at least 100% more interesting:

News From the Ohio Egg Market

Trade sentiment firm. Cartoned egg sales light to good. Food service trade mostly moderate. Supplies closely balanced.

Prices to retailers: sales to volume buyers, Grade A and U.S. Grade A white eggs in cartons, delivered warehouse; extra large 1.05-1.14; large 1.04-1.13; medium .79-.88.

Bet you're awake now, aren't ya?

Oh please, the neighbours will miss me, not as much as you will of course but never fear, I hope to check in on MTB happenings via interweb cafes throughout, perhaps with photos to tempt and tantilise, although the weather may be more cloudy and showery than pristine alpine but there you go...

Enjoy the ride, keep the painted side up. Ya, some pictures would be great!

Only 30-somefink hours until my European bike trip!!!

May all your days be filled with rain and cold, gusty winds, and may your tires go flat in some god-forsaken wilderness where there is no one to help and you discover that your tool kit has either been stolen or misplaced. And while you are stranded there and shivering, may you discover that the last place you ate gave you the most horrendous case of the ****s in recorded history. May you be so weak in spirit that to end your miseries, you drag your useless carcass over to a 1000 foot cliff and heave yourself over.

Amen.

Michael

WW2 is dead, long live WW3!

No more Free-Belgian loving T-34's hurtling across the swampy deserts of Africa & deeply penetrating the rears of French Sherman's with their diamond tipped Tungsten rounds... no, no more of that silliness!

The future is here... the future is bright... the future is HEAT

Mk18 cluster****s, M1-4 semi-assault rifles, SGP-8's, FAE's & VVVBIED's.

M1A1A2TUSAP, Human remain pouches, Hornet-hive & JK-Microwavebeams.

No longer shall we scream. “Death to the SS, advance brave Dutchmen!” or “Liquidate the rapists of the proletariat... & the territorials too!”

Now we shall roar “Eat my Kinetic Energy, you Freedom loving Imperial dog!!” or “Screw these 72 pieces of lead in hell! You thrice-damned primate licking atheist”

... and I, for one, wholeheartedly agree with these changes!!!

Some are having doubts, others “don't get it” whilst a few say...

“I did not like to play an other Kind of Panzers, Sudden Strike or Blitzkrieg!.

Greetings

... but I have seen beyond them all & gotten 'to the chase'.

BFC have OBVIOUSLY done the RIGHT thing because finally they've given into (very) popular demand & gone all RNS on us... Real Nation Strategy... That's right folks the Canadians have finally been done away with!

A recent quote from a BFC insider that I may or may not know or have even spoken too sheds some light on this decision... “ we could set the next CM game in fricking Toronto & we'd still not have the fecking Canadians anywhere near our precious game!”

Now I for one couldn't care less about Canada... far as I can tell it's like Miami but colder or sumfink... but shirley this all means that we can for once & for all say goodbye to that damned Grog Dorosh... and shirley that is a great thing that we can all agree will help lead the free world one step closer to ultimate victory over our devilish Martian foes!!

Though here's one tip for BFC Steve ... next time go with the Marines or the Brits first.

For let us never forget that Shaggy was once a Marine... “Oh Carolina”& all that... and that Warriors are way cooler than the BTR wannabe Strykers.

Semper Fi MBT!

Ahh my beloved & utterly vile former beige (or sumfink) who taught me all I needed to know of the One True Thread & a great deal less than that too...how goes WW1?

Last time I heard the sodding Germans were winning that buggar!!!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

once we'd agreed on the dates

Egyptian or Iraqi? Saudi or Sudanese? Yes, it's a contentious issue. With the decision making abilities you lot muster, I doubt we'll have it resolved any time this century.

Originally posted by Sir 38mm:

Ahh my beloved & utterly vile former beige (or sumfink) who taught me all I needed to know of the One True Thread & a great deal less than that too...how goes WW1?

Last time I heard the sodding Germans were winning that buggar!!!

Where the hell is my turn??? You drop off the planet, for God knows why (not that we are complaining) and then come back spouting Lewis Carroll whimseys and expect us to lap it up like so many English Bull Dogs.

I'M NOT HAVING IT!!!! I WANT MY TURN!!! Just changing your forum name does not give you a free pass to abrogate your responsibilities as a responsible CM player or PBEM partner or somefink.

[ August 30, 2007, 05:06 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]