WEGO Challenge Peng in Real Time

Leeo

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Okay, this is doubtlessly the most appropriate place to share this joke.

One day Jeffry Dahmer invited his mother over to dinner. Halfway through the meal she blurts out, "I don't like your friends," to which he replied, "Well then, just eat the vegetables."

Bye,

Michael

Long pork. It's just not for breakfast anymore!

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Leeo:

“I believe in compulsory cannibalism. If people were forced to eat what they killed, there would be no more wars.”

I doubt that. If a guy gets hungry enough ribs look pretty damn good, if your dying, it really doesn't matter what type of animal they came from. A few tribes became so fond of long-pork it was noted that some actually preferred it to other types of meat.

"Get up, come on get down with the sickness"

Originally posted by Lars:

Mmm, Palace O' Meat...Yes, most definitely yes.

Seanachai is going drowning on Lake of the Woods, so he'll be replaced by smarter dice.

What about Papa Kahn? (not bolded because he always gets a pork chop)

I dunno. Call him - he's probably off getting his toenails done or somefink.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Mmm, Palace O' Meat...Yes, most definitely yes.

Seanachai is going drowning on Lake of the Woods, so he'll be replaced by smarter dice.

What about Papa Kahn? (not bolded because he always gets a pork chop)

I dunno. Call him - he's probably off getting his toenails done or somefink. </font>

No turns out tonight. We've picked up 5 inches of rain in the last 24 hours and have been in the middle of severe T-storms for the past 6. Call me stingy, but I don't feel like daring God to zap my collection of computing equipment. How am I able to type this, you ask? Sheer cunning and brilliance of a magnitude you will never be able to measure up to.

I live eight miles from the confluence of the Fox and Illinois Rivers, and at this point Seanachai could kayak through the lowlying areas of several local towns and pretend he is a goateed Venetian gondola pusher as he utters dirty phrases in a combination of English and something that may or may not be a Romanace language. That is, if he doesn't already.

Originally posted by stoat:

I live eight miles from the confluence of the Fox and Illinois Rivers, and at this point Seanachai could kayak through the lowlying areas of several local towns and pretend he is a goateed Venetian gondola pusher as he utters dirty phrases in a combination of English and something that may or may not be a Romanace language. That is, if he doesn't already.

That may be the case, but if he DID he would at least spell Romance properly. There aren't many things you can count on Seanachai to do, but that, by Gawd, is one of them.

Joe

Originally posted by Leeo:

I also believe one can count on Seanachai to drink prodigous amounts of alcohol. Well, at least until the gout flares up.

And smoke all of my cigars. And call me a Neocon whore.

Actually there's an awful lot that Seanachai can be depended on to do on a disturbingly regular basis.

To be fair though, I've only seen him dance around the room with his underwear on his head once.

Originally posted by dalem:

To be fair though, I've only seen him dance around the room with his underwear on his head once.

There's a lot to be said for wearing your underwear up on your head.

Wow... that almost sounds like the beginning of a Dr. Seuss story.

I remember one time in high school, when my mother was hosting her ladies over for their bridge club ("Isn't that bridge built yet?" - Porgy Tirebiter)

And I wandered down the stairs, heading towards the downstairs shower wearing my bathrobe, and my underwear on my head.

Ahh... the gentle, appreciative laughter of the women, commenting on how amusing and cute I was, contrasting with the basilisk-like stare my mother was giving me as I walked serenly through the room, knowing that I was going to catch all sorts of hell for it later.

Good times, man... good times.

Originally posted by Stuka:

That stare was because the underwear on your head was your grandmother's.

Oh, real nice. See how you are? I give you all sorts of opportunities to mock me and you bring my grandmother into it.

How can you be so hateful towards a sweetheart like that? (Sitting down, third from right)

_misc_1908.jpg

You are indeed low.

LOW, I TELL YOU!!!

Originally posted by Stuka:

OMIGOD! A collection of Radlian ancestors!

Some are, some aren't. The photo was taken in 1907-08, in front of my Great-Grandfather's sewing machine factory, in Bucyrus, Ohio (Pronounced Bew-SIGH-rus). The only other person in the photo of whom I'm positive of the identity, would be the young lady standing in the window, wearing the white blouse.

If you've ever heard me mention that venerable and wise woman, my Great Aunt Ruth... that be she.

What in the name of God is this thread about?

I came in here to challenge somebody to a game of CMBB or CMSF and at this point my head is spinning, all the change is missing from my nightstand and I think my daughter is pregnant.

I can quite definably say I am out of my element here.....

good day to you sirs.