WEGO Challenge Peng in Real Time

Leeo

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

Ye gods, but I hate soccer. What a long and drawn-out way just to get a bunch of Peruvians to stab each other.

It doesn't get much better then watching some crazed soccer fans tearing up a stadium except of course when they turn on each other. Now that's entertainment!

now I have to go off in a corner and cry a little bit.

Boor adley, get up off your food stained couch, tuck that gut back into your torn wifebeater and shoo the cockroaches away from your "computer desk", made up of stolen plastic milk crates and settle down into your lawn chair to send me a freaking setup you missing link.

Seanachia pet isn't around to make sure you use words of more than one syllable in your response, so don't strain your 3 functioning synapses trying to be all literary and coherent, just click whichever keys appeal to you at the moment and we will try to decipher what simplistic logic symbols you are trying to convey.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

now I have to go off in a corner and cry a little bit.

Boor adley, get up off your food stained couch, tuck that gut back into your torn wifebeater and shoo the cockroaches away from your "computer desk", made up of stolen plastic milk crates and settle down into your lawn chair to send me a freaking setup you missing link.

Seanachia pet isn't around to make sure you use words of more than one syllable in your response, so don't strain your 3 functioning synapses trying to be all literary and coherent, just click whichever keys appeal to you at the moment and we will try to decipher what simplistic logic symbols you are trying to convey.

But see ... that's what you should have done FIRST! It was your namby pamby, "oh please Sir may I have another" request that set him off and rightfully so.

I'd have expected something like that from Abbott who, as a mere Other Recognized, can't be expected to understand the finer points of the Code Duello, but I'd have thought better of you ... well, not really, I mean I can't imagine thinking BETTER of you about anything, but I'd have thought you would have DONE better.

Mind you the reply was good.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Mind you the reply was good.

Joe

Feh! On a scale of 1-10, I give it barely a 4! But what can you expect when his liege is Rune? A man whose idea of a balanced scenario is to give at least one of the opponents a half dozen battalions of crack troops and the other guy the understudies from the Passaic, NJ Community Theatre's summer stock production of La Cage aux Folles ?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I'd have expected something like that from Abbott who, as a mere Other Recognized,

finer points of the Code Duello,

Joe

Yep, your right Joe .I chose Other Recognized because I prefer it that way.

Right again old chap. Code Duello or as it is more widely known $hit Talk doesn't appeal to me much. I think Berli said it best "Abbott doesn't do it because he can't". I thought it was nice of him (and you) to notice. So I just hang out and pick off the occasional PBEM game. The fact that it irritates you is just a bonus.

Anyway you'll be glad to know that it's raining here today and I can not work on my bus (yet). You see today was the day I was going to cut the front cap lose in preparation for raising the "Revenuer's" roof.

frontcap.jpg

That work doesn't set well with rain but maybe it will clear up a bit later and become all sun-shiny like yourself.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

One thing I know I would recognize is a setup in my in box, wait, let me check....

Nope, still empty, like your cranium.

Some of us work during the day. You know what work is don't you?

For you it's tasering innocent people and vacuuming powdered doughnut shrapnel off your shirt.

You'll get a set up later this evening, Sirrah

Perhaps I'll give you a Rune-ish scenario. How do you feel about attacking over desert, using assault boats?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

One thing I know I would recognize is a setup in my in box, wait, let me check....

Nope, still empty, like your cranium.

Some of us work during the day. You know what work is don't you?

For you it's tasering innocent people and vacuuming powdered doughnut shrapnel off your shirt.

You'll get a set up later this evening, Sirrah

Perhaps I'll give you a Rune-ish scenario. How do you feel about attacking over desert, using assault boats? </font>

Pack the barrel with mud. Wet clay is best. Open up a couple of cartridges, and empty all the powder from 2 or 3 into one case. Press the bullet back in. You may use a large hammer if you aren't sure it's seated.

Load cartridge, and fire. It will eliminate any rust problems you may have. In fact, it will eliminate any problem you have, from now on.