The Peng Challenge gets a B-Day Gift

Lars

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

I'm deeply disappointed in the Penglican Congregation. By now its clergy should have moved the Mutha Beautiful back to the CMAK forum. Do you not comprehend the apostate nature of CMSF?? This is not Combat Mission. It's not even close. Repent! Forsake your CMSF sin! Move the Mutha Beautiful back to the Forum of the True CM!

Bishop Treeburst, Doctor of CM Theology

Treeburst155 you are off target ... your FO called in the wrong coordinates, your gun is improperly placed and you used the wrong charge ... in short (much like your rounds) ... you're just as much an idiot today as you used to be.

While CMSF is NOT the old CM, it is most assuredly CM. While it is not perfect by any stretch of the imagination (something with which YOU have only a fleeting and tenuous acquaintance) it IS a good game and well worth the time of any RATIONAL being ... clearly that excludes YOU.

Nonetheless ... it IS good to see you back lad, you're a good addition to the CessPool ... if only as a bad example.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Say, Boo, don't you owe me a turn?

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

sighs...

OK, Seanachai, I'll play your silly little game.

Do I owe you a turn? </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

sighs...

Time to call Meals on Wheels, Olde Foule Joe. Forgetting to flip the grillemed cheeses sammich is a sure sign that you are a danger to yourself and others if left to your own devices in the kitchen. Unless you are using the ironing board method of grillemed cheeses. Then you are a danger to clean laundry and crisply creased chinos.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

sighs...

Originally posted by Abbott:

I am too depleted of strength and energy to mess with you lot, so count your blessings.

This is my last post.

Seanachai, Olde One of the Peng Challenge Thread here (posting under that bastard Dalem's moniker, because I'm at his house)

Oh, please. Last post? You'll be back. We all come back. Like a dog revisting the last place it spewed up, we all come back to lick up our own vomit.

Not me, of course. I come here to make sure that the Thread has been thoroughly polished by the tongues of the foolish.

Elvis is everywhere

Elvis is everything

Elvis in everyone

Elvis is still the King!

I think you all misunderstood Abbott. He was, of course, referring to the last FENCE post. Although he should have said THAT was his last post, not THIS was his last post ... unless he had a wireless PC card and was actually posting as he posted. In which case it was a tossup as to which required him to dig the deepest hole.

But we can hope ... now if only Michael would take the hint ... perhaps we're being too subtle, eh lads?

<large>MICHAEL ... LEAVE NOW!</large>.

Still too subtle?

Joe

I am the light in the midst of the darkness, and the darkness knoweth me not. I am the rising of the sun in the east and the setting of the moon in the west. I maketh the rain to fall and the leaves to grow. All in my creation is good and brings me joy.

But why I brought Joe Shaw into existence escapes me. Must have been a bad idea to combine the mead and mushrooms...

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I am the light in the midst of the darkness, and the darkness knoweth me not. I am the rising of the sun in the east and the setting of the moon in the west. I maketh the rain to fall and the leaves to grow. All in my creation is good and brings me joy.

But why I brought Joe Shaw into existence escapes me. Must have been a bad idea to combine the mead and mushrooms...

Michael

Ah ... if only WE could escape YOU ... we'll NEED the mead and mushrooms to deal with the horror of it all.

Joe

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

Greetings Grog Dorosh! Beauty queen? Ah yes, what was her name?? I can't remember now. I wonder if she still has an active account?? What was her name?

I could make a really bad terrain mod for CMSF; but at this point it doesn't need one. It isn't playable enough to be worth the time....or I would certainly do it.

Treeburst155 out.

I meant the real life one you married, schmuck! LOL. Hope you're doing well.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

But if it's the former, then Dalem, Lars and I are going to build a War Wagon and make our way out to your Outpost of Post-Apocalyptic survival-ism.

Em...ok. But read the sign in the shop first..

finger.JPG

Hard to believe eh?

And we're going to piss on your lawn.

Idiot! I don't have a lawn. But your welcome to piss on the pine needles, I do.

Sheesh. One has to come into the Peng thread to get civilisation around here these days. Huntarr and Sixxkiller out there on the outerboards are the gayest thing since sex between men.

Well done on the fence Abbot. Aren't there some stumps that need pulling? In reading about people who enjoy hard labour in the West (well, OK, "SHANE"), stump pulling always seems to be a favourite occupation.

Originally posted by Abbott:

But if it's the former, then Dalem, Lars and I are going to build a War Wagon and make our way out to your Outpost of Post-Apocalyptic survival-ism.

Em...ok. But read the sign in the shop first..

finger.JPG

Hard to believe eh?

And we're going to piss on your lawn.

Idiot! I don't have a lawn. But your welcome to piss on the pine needles, I do. </font>