Gain Power & Domination with Mojo Peng Challenge Gris-Gris

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I'm looking for a G.I.R.L. Who's with me?!

This is probably some approximation of your admitting you need to apply devices to yourself in order to achieve sexual satisfaction.

We're not with you.

Possibly your acronym is something more clever, but you did not approach the Olde Ones of the Peng Challenge Thread with honour, with dignity, with a plea for understanding.

Or even a goddamn explanation.

Be silent.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tired, a bit drunk. Need to smoke a cigar or two with that most significant of all complete idiots, Dalem.

I miss Boo Radley. Missed the bugger's birthday. Feel bad about that, not half.

Making a little bit of money. Step-dad is dying of liver cancer.

Wish I'd treated him better. Not a bad guy, we never did get on very well. He never liked my sense of humour. Who would?

Feel for my Mom. Another round of hospitals, doctors, doubt, waiting, unhappiness. Another round of being strong.

Another round of watching someone you love die.

It's February in Minnesota. Two months or better before anyone can paddle.

This summer, my friend Small Emma will get to go in my kayak.

Her Mom has said so. I will buy Emma a good PFD. We will go down to the shore, together. She will splash in the shallows, and take the measure of the Lake.

And then I will lift her little skinny Princess Fairy Ballerina self into my Yukon folding frame, and set her in her Mom's lap, and they will move upon the water.

To move upon the water...that is why God gave our State 10,000 lakes.

And some will die, and some will move upon the water, and some will simply continue to post here.

[ February 20, 2008, 09:05 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Tired, a bit drunk. Need to smoke a cigar or two...

You do realize that you are dying, don't you? Quite speedily now it appears. Yes, that old empty hooded cape with the scythe in his bony hands practically has one of them on your shoulder right this very minute, about to call you away to your eternal desserts. And we'll say, "Whatever happened to old Seanachi?" And somebody will say they heard you were drunker than usual (if that's possible we all laugh) and fell down a flight of stairs and then drowned in his own vomit because he had paralyzed himself and couldn't move to spit it out.

And then we'll start talking about who's going to win the pennant this year.

Sleep well, my friend. It might be your last.

Michael

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I like that, Patch. I could be the narrator.

You're a goddamn idiot. I like you for the roll of doing the 'voice over' of my so-called life. </font>

General Kenobi. Years ago you served my father in the Clone Wars; now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire.

I regret that I am unable to bring my father's request to you in person, but my ship has fallen under attack and my mission to bring you to Alderaan has failed.

I have placed information vital to the survival of the Rebellion into the memory systems of this R2 unit - my father will know how to retrieve it.

You must see this droid safely delivered to him on Alderaan. This is our most desparate hour.

Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi. You're our only hope.

Originally posted by dalem:

General Kenobi. Years ago you served my father in the Clone Wars; now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire.

I regret that I am unable to bring my father's request to you in person, but my ship has fallen under attack and my mission to bring you to Alderaan has failed.

I have placed information vital to the survival of the Rebellion into the memory systems of this R2 unit - my father will know how to retrieve it.

You must see this droid safely delivered to him on Alderaan. This is our most desparate hour.

Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi. You're our only hope.

Well then she's pretty well screwed isn't she? After all she got the whole freaking story wrong.

Obi-wan didn't help her father ... he chopped off her father's LEGS! AND left him to die on that lavafield.

Princesses ... they're all the same, all they care about is flimsy gowns and hairstyles that look like danish rolls on each side of their head. Okay granted sometimes they dress up like slavegirls ...

Joe

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

And they have mash time with their brothers too.

And the family that lays together, stays together.

Isn't that right, Joe? You're sort of a hillbilly and know about these things, right? </font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

You don't know where you live Joe?

Let me give you a hint.....it starts with an A[b/] and ends with a ustralia, there all better now? less confused?

Good grief.

"How to mangle UBB in one easy lesson."

Synapses firing randomly, again, are they?

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Let me give you a hint.....it starts with an A[b/] and ends with a ustralia, there all better now? less confused?

Good grief.

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Good grief.

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Good grief.

Noba. </font>

Hi There!

I'm in Atlanta, waiting for a flight to South Dakota. I'm giving United and O'Hairball a miss this trip. Going home via Cincinatti, as I have a Very Important Date on March 1, that, should I be delayed and miss, will go very badly for me indeed.

The children are involved with a thing called Odyssey of the Mind, a competition wherein they solve a long term problem - about 6 months of work - in a creative way. The first round is on March 1. It isn't the sort of thing you can miss and expect to sleep anywhere other than a couch or a wet cardboard box under an overpass for that matter. Flight delays be damned.

So far nothing evil to report in my travels, and what fun is that? I promise I will keep you all posted of any random neuronal mis-firings that may jigger their way through my noggin. Really. Aren't you glad?

Anyone miss HeyAbbott!? I mean, he's missing, but does anyone miss him?