Battleviewer realizable?

Taki

Hello. I want to know from you if its hard to realizable an Battleviewer that can Show the Whole Fight when the Game is finished. I missed the Ability in CMX1 to get some Popcorn and looked the 30 TUrns Movie when i did a Great PBEM GAme with a Pal per PBEM.

How many Recourcess will it cost to do that and is it complicated? Maybe a 3rd Party Programm can help.

Greetz from Taki

(whos Sick of cutting Scenes in MovieMaker and do unsatisfing CMX1 Action Films) :D

I would suggest a search along the various threads dealing with [but not limited to] these sort of questions.

Basically, the short answer (I hope I get this right smile.gif ) is that this is something they (Them Who We Hope Will Tell Us More Soon) still keep on the list of *might-be-in-if-we-have-time-and-is-not-a-time-consuming-pain-in-the-arse-to-code-yet-not-exactly-essential-at-least-on-the-first-release* features.

I say there is still a fair chance. ;)

Cheers

[ August 30, 2005, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: Tarkus ]

Yeah. I read about it now in one of Steves Posts. Should be not implemented in the CMX2 First Release.

But i guess it will come.

I also understand the New Marketing Concept with those Moduels but im really Sceptic that CMX2 can Handle any other Scenario then WW2 without some Huge Engine and Gameplay Changes.

The changing Scope to about 1-2 Kompanies also made me NErvous. I agree and understand the Necessary of the New "Modul Politic" and im willing to Support it. But i just cant beleive the Burned out Syndrom from 9 Years WW2. Its more likley to get Experiment and get a New paying Playerbase according to the WW2 Hardcore Gamers. Hope they dont "Hush-Hush" the Game and bring the Jump in Gameplay they Promise.

Hope my English does well.

Greet

Taki