HUMBLE REINCARNATION OF THE PENG CHALLENGED THREAD

Guest konrad

Yeah, but it's a hill full of dry forest and brush on a very dry hot day in August.

I wish you could have variable winds over the course of a scenario. Maybe some McMansions to be placed amongst the tinder because the owners wanted a "view" (to a grill).

That would be sweet, and by sweet, I mean totally kool.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I demand the return of his emminent Justicar!

This place is sadly lacking in petty and administrative red herrings, as well as a good bit of chuckles, without his presence.

Though we all fun him, and find in him fun, and funnily find him, he is the keel to our wayward sailboat of constructing existence into the great dark.

Don't make me petulant, Justicar!

Originally posted by OES95:

What in the?---???

A faint sign of intelligent life in the <font size=1>penguin</font size>verse after only 91 posts? This has got to be an alltime record. :eek: :eek:

I did like the use of the word <font size=4>HUMBLE</font size> in all caps in the title. God knows <font size=1>penguins</font size> have a lot to be humble about already, and more every day. :D:D

Did Seanachai and Dorosh ultimately manage to bore each other into comas?

Originally posted by Leeo:

I demand the return of his emminent Justicar!

Well, good luck on getting your nickel deposit.

I spoke with his Justicariotness by telephone a week or so ago and he informed me that his company was sending him on a cruise, but there was some problem with obtaining a passport as he actually predates the formation of the United States... if not the formation of the entire western hemisphere.