HUMBLE REINCARNATION OF THE PENG CHALLENGED THREAD

Guest konrad

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

Well YK2's word is good enough for me then.

This can be our home. I'll email Steve and get him to shut the other down.

btw Joe Shaw needs to update his little website because Konrad isn't listed.

Cheers Mace, I may be wrong but pretty sure Konrad used to be known as Lenakonrad (amongst other titles) and was listed at one time on Joe's website..

Here....

Hello

Searched your name instead, much quicker...

Berlichtingen

Member # 40

- posted 29-03-2007 01:50 AM

Emma and Greg, congradulations. Just found out today and its the best news I've heard in a very long time. Best wishes for many, many happy years together. I will give all your Mondays to someone else.

Also, belatedly, happy birthday

Nice one Berli ..... And no more Mondays!!!!

WooT!

Originally posted by **YK2**:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Well YK2's word is good enough for me then.

This can be our home. I'll email Steve and get him to shut the other down.

btw Joe Shaw needs to update his little website because Konrad isn't listed.

Cheers Mace, I may be wrong but pretty sure Konrad used to be known as Lenakonrad (amongst other titles) and was listed at one time on Joe's website..

Here....

Hello </font>

Guest konrad

I was always wondering why the guys getting so histericall when I'm coming to the pond.

It has to be my shiny armour.

I just can't stop winning.

>From Samsung Electronics 2007 Bonanza

Award Headquarters

12-14 Maihama,

Tokyo,Japan.

14th April, 2007.

Dear Winner,

The Samsung Electronics wishes to inform you that the results of the E-mail address ballot lottery international program by Samsung Electronics held to consolidate our numerous customer worldwide. You have won the sum of 710,000.00 (SEVEN HUNDRED AND TEN THOUSAND,POUNDS STERLING )from Samsung Electronics on our 2007 New Year Bonanza. Draw data's,

REF N.: UKL/74-A0802742007

Serial N:UN/GBP07/SAMSUNG

BATCH N.:TBN/MA07/EUR

Please note that your lucky winning falls within our European booklet representative office in London. In view of this, your 710,000.00 (SEVEN HUNDRED AND TEN THOUSAND,POUNDS STERLING )would be released to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds to you as soon as you make contact with him.

To begin your claim please contact our licensed and accredited agent assigned to you:

Samsung Electronics Bonanza

London,United Kingdom.

Email: claimagent_samsung1@yahoo.co.uk

Phone No:+44 702 402 7486

Fax No:+44 870 479 1203.

Provide the following information needed to process your winning claim.

1:Winning E-mail:

2:Draw Data's:

3:Your Name in Full:

Note that all prize funds must be claimed not later than 8 weeks of Notification. After this date all winnings will be returned to our Headquarters as unclaimed. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please endeavor to quote your Batch numbers:Batch Number:TBN/MA07/EUR in every correspondence with your claims agent. Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thanks for being part of our promotions program.

Yours faithfully,

Mark Nakata

Samsung Electronics.

Online Promotion Co-ordinator

Tokyo, Japan.

Copyright 2007 Samsung Electronics! Inc.

=======Web Mail MegaMail=======

Originally posted by Speedy:

I just can't stop winning.

>From Samsung Electronics 2007 Bonanza

Award Headquarters

Hey I won one too!

We can go get our prizes together!!!

Err, there's pubs on the way isn't there?

Well, it's finally happened, boys and girls. Our very own Leeeeeo has handed me a major defeat.

Yeppers, it's time to take the tents down and clean the cages.

Right from the first meeting, his goose stepping goons beat my apple-cheeked lads back from their trenches and routed them, almost to a man.

Yes, my puny 57mm guns didn't stand a snowball's chance against his three Tigers.

(It would have been four Tigers, but due to his inept driving skills one was bogged before it even got to my lines and spent the entire game shooting blindly into some empty woods and then into a patch of dirt right in front of itself)

But, that's as may be.

His jack-booted thugs controlled the entire map... except for one small flag that for some reason, he occupied for a short time and then abandoned and one large flag that, even though he had one Tiger and two platoons sitting on it, was still unable to claim.

But, any victory, no matter how laughable is still a victory, eh Leeeeo?

HELL YEA!!!

I am the master-commander of Boo's fate, and he has knelt and submitted his spear (sit down, bauhaus). TWICE in a row have I technically defeated him, once marginal and once unquestionable. FEAR ME, pool of strange wonders, for now I have the lust of Boo's blood upon my spear, and upon my spear shall the rest of you ride until the end of time (as kept by my spear-ronometer).

FLEE in perpetual fear of my vast, chaotic, and unknowingly feeble martial prowess.

I SHALL FEAST UPON THE SKULL OF MY ENEMIES!!

(and shall also rather enjoy the uncomfortable silence of my friends).

QUAKE, mortal men, for I am the agent that will shuffle your paltry pittance of a soul off this mortal coil through which you are nothing more than a steaming pile of fiber.

Originally posted by Leeo:

HELL YEA!!!

I am the master-commander of Boo's fate, and he has knelt and submitted his spear (sit down, bauhaus). TWICE in a row have I technically defeated him, once marginal and once unquestionable. FEAR ME, pool of strange wonders, for now I have the lust of Boo's blood upon my spear, and upon my spear shall the rest of you ride until the end of time (as kept by my spear-ronometer).

FLEE in perpetual fear of my vast, chaotic, and unknowingly feeble martial prowess.

I SHALL FEAST UPON THE SKULL OF MY ENEMIES!!

(and shall also rather enjoy the uncomfortable silence of my friends).

QUAKE, mortal men, for I am the agent that will shuffle your paltry pittance of a soul off this mortal coil through which you are nothing more than a steaming pile of fiber.

Yeah, that's swell Leeeeo, but moving right along, you all want to know how drunk I am right now?

I am so hammered... so unbelievably wasted... so monumentally baked, that I just sent back a scenario to Leeeeo where we will both be trying to take a hill, and all we'll be fighting with are flamethrowers.

Sure, I know... you're all thinking, "Pffft! Flamethrowers. Been there, stole that T-shirt", but it's Leeeeo. so you have to cut him a bit of slack.

Or just cut him.

That thought makes me smile.

But... everything's a bit hazy now... kind of woozy... better log off before I passs kernivneurerbvn eiir gd;sdo[zzzzzzzzz...