Briefing text too small? ole Sniper eyes....

I did a search on this one, no luck. If it's discussed please feel free to point me in the right direction.

Is it just me or are the fonts way to small in the pre battle briefing? I am assuming I did not miss a way to adjust them. BFC, I know it would be very low on the priorities list to address, but could that be something fixed? These ole Sniper eyes could use the relief. :cool:

[ August 24, 2007, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: Huntarr ]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This Really needs to be addressed. I can think of no reason to use this small Font size. As a Scen Designer I'd like the player to read the story line for two REAL reasons:

1. Immersion

2. Specific scen guide

A good storyline should increase the players enjoyment and provide direction on finding a wining strategy...If Player's don't read them because they don't care...OK. But to not read them due to font size and eye trouble (like I have) is to miss the reasons for the battle. I'll bet the majority of designers spend a lot of time working these briefings up. So how about it BFC...toss a bone to the sight impaired!

Originally posted by gibsonm:

No states on my $5.00 note.

Just a picture of HM on one side and Canberra on the other.

I didn’t even know there was any difference on US currency, it all looks the same to me apart from the number in the corner.

Each one has a different dead white guy too.

I am amazed that people think this is a minor issue.

It is not!

I think this would be easy to fix but what do I know. Besides I'm not the one to decide what is priority or not. All I can do is ask.

But I suspect a lot of people don't even read the briefings or find them boring. It's not their fault.

Typeface design and use has been studied for centuries. The size and design of typeface you see in magazines and newspapers are not the way they are by chance.

Small type makes for difficult, boring and tiresome reading.

-

• 5 months later...