Your thoughts on 1.08

Originally posted by MikeyD:

Remember U.S. is carrying 40 pounds(?) of body armor so Fast and Quick speeds probably wouldn't really be all that different. I don't think Fast and Quick commands really refer to speed so much as intentions. I tend to use Quick when i'm trying to get from point A to point B. I use Fast when I'm just trying to get away from point A! With Fast they'll immediately drop whatever they're doing and bug on out the back door.

This is pure hearsay on your part. ;)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MikeyD:

Remember U.S. is carrying 40 pounds(?) of body armor so Fast and Quick speeds probably wouldn't really be all that different. I don't think Fast and Quick commands really refer to speed so much as intentions. I tend to use Quick when i'm trying to get from point A to point B. I use Fast when I'm just trying to get away from point A! With Fast they'll immediately drop whatever they're doing and bug on out the back door.

This is pure hearsay on your part. ;)

Originally posted by Dirtweasle:

Just wondering, who has this triple screen 3840x1024 set up?

From the readme file -

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Compatible with Matrox TripleHead2Go, enabling the simultaneous use of three monitors providing wide-screen 3840 x 1024 resolution

Holy cats, I thought I had decent monitor! </font>

From the readme file -

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Compatible with Matrox TripleHead2Go, enabling the simultaneous use of three monitors providing wide-screen 3840 x 1024 resolution

From the readme file -

So I finally thought to myself this morning 'when is 1.08 going to come out, oh well, might as well start the campaign again tired of waiting'. Load CM:SF and realize I forgot to update it past 1.06 on my main computer (and I thought something had been weird ...). Bump onto the patch page and thought I was seeing a typo at first.

Yay for 1.08.

So I finally thought to myself this morning 'when is 1.08 going to come out, oh well, might as well start the campaign again tired of waiting'. Load CM:SF and realize I forgot to update it past 1.06 on my main computer (and I thought something had been weird ...). Bump onto the patch page and thought I was seeing a typo at first.

Yay for 1.08.