About US small arms

Axel

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Axel, I know the M16A2 and the M16A4 versions are currently in use in both theatres in the Mid-East. As for it being in the game Steve recently commented that a lot of US equipment isn't in. I believe Stryker units all are equiped with the M4 MWS, which is more easy to use in a vehicle than a M16A2. Personally I never liked the A2/A4.

Hi Axel, I know the M16A2 and the M16A4 versions are currently in use in both theatres in the Mid-East. As for it being in the game Steve recently commented that a lot of US equipment isn't in. I believe Stryker units all are equiped with the M4 MWS, which is more easy to use in a vehicle than a M16A2. Personally I never liked the A2/A4.

Ok thanks, I've always been a big fan of the A2-A4 series so i always go abit aww when i see an M4 instead. But I just watched the M4 Carbine shooting beta vid, and to my big surprise they didn't go full auto once! (wich is impossible with the M4, but still, happens in FPS smile.gif )

Ok thanks, I've always been a big fan of the A2-A4 series so i always go abit aww when i see an M4 instead. But I just watched the M4 Carbine shooting beta vid, and to my big surprise they didn't go full auto once! (wich is impossible with the M4, but still, happens in FPS smile.gif )

Originally posted by Axel:

You'll want to pick up the USMC module in the future smile.gif