Chicago Preview of CMSF

In the tradition of CMX1, I get to have the first CMSF preview. The rules are simple.

1. I live in Chicago, that is where the preview is.

2. It is at my house, so I'd like a headcount before I have everyone come over.

3. The date is 23 June 2007, the time is 1100 hours till ???

4. I'll give out the address in email once we are closer to the time.

5. It is a beta product, not everything is complete, hence the term Preview. it is open to everyone who wants to come, as long as they:

6. Respect my wishes on what is under NDA. Why? Becuase you may see things meant to be a surprise to the player, or is not final code. So I don't want someone saying "the jagdtiger was in preview, why not the final". As the people who have seen previews at my house know, I'll tell you what not to talk about till after release.

So, there you have it. I may have a special scenario made by that time for you to mess with. If you agree to the terms and can keep from whining about it, you are welcome to drop a line here so I can have a head count, and see you on the 23rd.

Rune

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here in Italy we're going to have a very nice warm weather for that date. Plus, delicious food and drinks are one of our trademarks and I live less than 50 clicks from some very nice beaches full of pretty and nice girls..... :cool:

So please take in consideration my offer. :D

If you are willing to pick up the airfare for 2, wife would have to come with, I can fly to Athens or Italy. Kip, same applies for you, if you have any sun. smile.gif

Actually some of the other testers are asking me if they can hold previews...so sometime after mine you may be able to go to one closer to you.

Don't let that keep you from sending me plane tickets however. smile.gif

Rune

How about a webcast?

Seriously, perhaps not for a sneak peak a couple weeks (month?) prior to the planned release but taking advantage of that technology to do some sort of marketing with the demo or general release.

Just thinking out loud really that it would be pretty sweet to see a live walk-through or something like that highlighting what makes the new CM game tick. Probably you could record it and stream it "on-demand" as a sales tool.

...or somefink.

Rune...delay no further . Gothenburg, Sweden is the place for you and your family !

We have...uh...swedish girls..and...uh, well we have swedish girls !

Heck, if you come here to do the preview I'll mail you a jar that you can keep Charles in while you guys travel. I'm pretty sure brains fly for half price to scandinavia (or you could just keep him in your luggage...).

//Salkin

games,

NW side of the city, Foster and Pulaski if you know the city.

Salkin, waiting for those plane tickets. smile.gif

Axel, you actually have a chance for a preview. All I will say for now.

Londoner, That eliminates Kip then. smile.gif

Rune