Status Icons

Kammak

What are the icons representing in the status display on a Thor tank? (If I'm using the wrong terms, I mean the pictures left of the green/yellow/red damage indicators.)

Is there a reference that tells what they are for each vehicle?

For a Thor MBT I'm guessing the top is driver, engine (?), fuel system, main gun, ?, and gunner at the bottom. No idea what the second from the bottom is either.

Thanks

They represent driver, engine, fuel, ammo, ballistics computer, and gunner, in descending order. The second from the bottom is the ballistics computer, which will calculate elevation, windage, and other things vital to gunnery from the environment sensors and the laser rangefinder (right click).

Other units, like the Hermes, have an additional ammo icon for the point defense/short range AA and an additional computer for the jammer. Feel free to ask any more questions, and join us tomorrow starting between 7:30PM and 8 PM EST, and on Sundays starting at 3PM EST.

Wow 152, thanks for doing that. I was going to help, but either I was going to have to give a woefully messed-up answer or actually look at the game. (I just sort of know when I look at it, couldn't recite from the top of my head.) So thanks 152. One thing I wanted to add is that some things are more important than others. For example, if your fuel gets hit to yellow, normally it won't affect you too much. You can keep going pretty easily without a gunnery computer. But if your gunner, driver, or engine dies you're in trouble.

You're welcome, you all. :D

Originally posted by Phonan

But if your gunner, driver, or engine dies you're in trouble.

You forgot to mention if your ammo goes, the turret will either explode or everything in it will go red within a few seconds. And if your fuel goes red, the entire tank is going bye-bye. :eek: