1.3.4?!?

Redcon-5

Claytonius Rex hasn't posted about of any of his updates since...well in months. No explanation for the lack of explanation. He posts in the tournament thread though, so he's still alive.

Granted there are about six people in the world actively playing the game. No offense, I'm just a bit sour that a great game is just sitting here languishing...I keep updating it, although I don't know what for, and the servers are empty every time I check.

What's the future of this game? Anyone care to guess? Any developers care to weigh in?

Originally posted by konstantine:

Claytonius Rex hasn't posted about of any of his updates since...well in months. No explanation for the lack of explanation. He posts in the tournament thread though, so he's still alive.

Granted there are about six people in the world actively playing the game. No offense, I'm just a bit sour that a great game is just sitting here languishing...I keep updating it, although I don't know what for, and the servers are empty every time I check.

What's the future of this game? Anyone care to guess? Any developers care to weigh in?

Also, drop in games at around 6pm EST on Sundays are usually well attended and quite good.

Umm, the update doesn't download anything except one graphics file (Streak2.dds) and version.ini.

I think jby feels a placebo effect smile.gif

Maybe its some internal mintenance thing. Some info would be nice.

Ceteram censo:

I second konstantines questions.

entirelely possible Poesel smile.gif

I think the most important thing is for BFC to realize the strengths and (!) limitations of the DT engine. If they market the wwii release as massively multiplayer and the game servers start lagging as soon as more than 8 players enter, everybody who left the original game early will say: oh great its still doesn´t work.

beta test it to death!

@ Jung : I guess I just logged out the minute you entered and looked in again after you had left. nevermind. CU on sunday.