Creature Zoo 7

poesel

Can be found here:

http://dropteam.johalla.de/download/Creature_Zoo/Creature_Zoo_7.zip

Unpack inside the Mods directory.

With all the new units the Zoo is getting really full. Fortunatly hard disk space is cheap. smile.gif

This is new:

- Dragonfly (Redcon): ATGM, PD, 100mm dumbfire missiles~

- Hurricane KC-H (ruaanith): Hurricane chassis with 120mm barrel~

- Jupiter KC-X (ruaanith): Thor chassis with 200mm gun, stronger front and side, weak back armour,ATG

M, slow~

changes to v6:~

- updated center of mass to v1.3.0 of DT~

- infantry updates (Redcon)~

I have to say that the Dragonfly is really impressing! Its the first animated model and quite beautiful. Its not finished yet but as soon as it will I'm sure it will go into the official DT.

Adding the 120mm barrel to the Hurricane looks very good and will surely find its uses.

I don't know how the Jupiter will do. The 200mm is able to punch through the fron of the Thor. As a balance its quite slow and has very weak back armour. A must have in tight defensive situations. I have to say I don't like it to have the ATGM but lets see how you like it.

Theres also a new all heavy infantry team and some updated graphics.

Map rotation is back to DT standard. Post special wishes here.

Just to let you know, I did post a Shrike with ATGs (call it what you want) on one of the Modding Forum Threads a while ago. I suppose it's too late now, but hopefully you can include it in v. 8. Hopefully everyone in the DropTeam 1-v-1 Tournament is going to participate in today's match at the usual time.

And by the way, the Shrike ATG is here.

It makes the hours I have put into the DragonFly well worth it just to hear how much you guys like it. Thank you.

I would also like to pass on my compliment to rua'anith. The Mars is way cool! The 120mm barrel on the Hurricain turret gives it just the right look. And the 30mmHV coax on the Jupiter has ripped me from the sky so many time I shudder. Good work.

Originally posted by poesel71:

Where did you put the files? When you extract the zip file you get a directory and this should be placed inside the 'Modds' directory. Then the mod shows up in DT.

poesel....it is in the right place and shows up as Creature_Zoo_7. I also tried to rename it to just Creature Zoo to no effect. Strangely, I can open the Creature Zoo server with the base version but not with yours.