reduced nearly all inventory items~

Cutter: added smoke discharger and 20mm ammo~

raised reload for Paladin RA-H~

added frag grenade for rifleman~

raised diameter for mortars by 5/10/20m for light/medium/heavy artilleryl~

new 3D model and texture for Paladin KC-M4~

new turret and fixed launcher for Paladin RA-M~

panel icons for RA-H and RA-M~

The 3D models are all finished now. One question: do you feel that the RA-H turret & launcher are too small in comparison?

Textures are and will stay a problem for me because I lack the artistic skills. I've done the camo and some basic details but there has to be someone else to finish that.

Whats still lacking are the XML innards of the turrets (collision boxes, contact points etc..). But there will be an improvement to DT that will make that work MUCH more easier. So I'll wait for that. smile.gif

Special note for IG: infantry has not changed from last release except for the inclusion of 3 engineer squads. Go bug redocn! ;)

Artillery is now a bit more dangerous. Especialy the heavy now makes holes you can perfectly park a Thor in. Please test.

Enjoy!

I Love the maps! Especially that one with the pretty colors. Me and Jung managed to defend it pretty well. But lag was an issue for me as well as load time, and server not responding.

But, I know that you're still working on it poesel so keep at it! I Like!!

Originally posted by poesel71:

Special note for IG: infantry has not changed from last release except for the inclusion of 3 engineer squads. Go bug redocn! ;)

GO bug RedCon, indeed! Ok so I was busy trying to figure out texturing that I forgot to send on the XML files. Sorry. But we had quite the tango anyway, good fun today guys.

smile.gif

Updated XML files are now on the server. The files are in the same directory than the mod. Just copy these two over. The zip files does also include them but theres no need to download the whole 14MB for that.

Big up Creature Zoo and Poesel for being so damn cool.

Alrighty, I guess my vote for rolling hills wasn't the best idea. The reasons I wanted to see this scenario were that I thought it had some nice flag areas to fight over, lots of opportunity for hull down postions and, once again, it has some pretty colours. However, I think we can all agree that the number of trees is making this a very laggy map and it takes some of us quite awhile to load. Soooo, I guess we should take it out of rotation. For now I'm still enjoying Twin Peaks and The Dam, but does anyone else have any maps they would like to see included? How about Unexpected Reserves? Maybe we could fight over the bridge, or we could just go with the ctf - it does have a nice mix of buildings, wide open areas, hills and water action as well.

So here we go: exchanged RollingHills CTF for Unexpected Reserves CTF. Theres unfortunatly a small bug which does not allow spaces in GameTypes and UnexpectedReserves has GameType 'Control Northern Bridge' (parenthesis didn't help).

Deploymenttime is now 300 seconds.

• 3 weeks later...