1.0.1 Release...

ClaytoniousRex

...is now available via Update. On Windows, use Start/Programs/Battlefront/DropTeam/Game Updater to get it. On Mac OS X, double click on the Update icon in /Applications. On Linux, use the runUpdate.sh script.

Fixes in 1.0.1:

</font>

• Numerous fixes to the single player campaign including fixed victory conditions</font>
  • Fix crash caused by OpenGL</font>
  • Fix crash related to "Sky Box" setting</font>
  • Fix crash while exiting game on Mac</font>
  • Fix fluid rendering</font>
  • Fixed scoring for Territory game type</font>
  • Improved scoring for Objective game type</font>
  • Future updates are now performed from within the game lobby itself. You won't need to run the external updater application anymore.</font>
  • Gracefully handle missing controls file when multiple instances of DropTeam are installed</font>

When I ran

./runUpdate.sh

to upgrade from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1, the new version of the Update executable lost it's "executable" permission. A quick

chmod +x ./Update

fixed the issue but that might spook a less Linux-knowledgable user. As poesel71 pointed out, and you followed up, I had to run the runUpdate.sh twice to complete the upgrade.

Cheers,

Toby Haynes

Campaign still really not ready I think.

Just played Treachery for the 3rd time, finished with 7 minutes spare, (didn't see victory notice, just saw "Team Hartford has reached the objective), tried to press esc then Quit... button, crash to desktop.

v. Annoying.

Hi Clay!

I just wanted to say that I apreciate the way you fix bugs. I'm writing software myself and I know that theres always something wrong.

So as long as you keep fixing and answering questions everything is green with me smile.gif

The game has a great potential as multiplayer game. Have you ever tried to play with, say, 20 humans on each side?

Originally posted by Bnej:

Campaign still really not ready I think.

Just played Treachery for the 3rd time, finished with 7 minutes spare, (didn't see victory notice, just saw "Team Hartford has reached the objective), tried to press esc then Quit... button, crash to desktop.

v. Annoying.

I get the same problem. I'm running it on a Mac with OS 10.4.

I get a Bad access and a kern protection failure in the crash log.