Questions

Novum

Well after some shelf time i started to Play T72 again..

fanstatic i must say..

but there is a few thing i miss..

Artilery.. (some frendly support whould be nice)

Platoons.. (To move your Platoon around as of now im just dodgin bullet of my own in a quake style gameplay)

multyplayer patch... ( i cant have joe from usa come and visit every time we are going to play i live in sweden)

more vehicles to drive..

Leopard..

Brdm with AT rokets (at-2?)

im sure ive mispelled something but you get the general idea...

dont let t72 just die of.. i think this game is going to beat the rest of the tanks gaame/sims if it gets the proper attention..

Hello Novum,

glad you like the game.

Artillery is scripted by the mission designer. If you follow the editor tutorials, you will see how to add various forums of artillery to a mission. It's not very user friendly, but there are actually many options.

Platoons - you can order your platoon and other attached forces from the overview map. However, they need to tbe attached to you (this is determined by the scenario designer). This is the case in some of the campaign missions (but not all).

Martin

• 2 weeks later...

So Monkwarrior, you see that nobody is answering that question right? Now, let's consider what the answer could be to this question?

I would say:

NO

Apperently, they have better things to do.

Twiddle one's thumbs ...

Or other projects? Who knows...

[ September 01, 2006, 04:38 AM: Message edited by: Tanker0815 ]

Gents,

I mailed madmatt and he was so kind to respond to some questions I had. I'm taking the liberty to translate his email here concerning my main question about this game: "will there be any more patches for T72 ?".

In fact he answered the development team is working on a new tank-game and it's highly unlikely they will start working on T72 again.

So the bottomline is: no more support for the current bugs gentlemen. IMO it would be fair tell this to new customers, because they might be under the impression this game is still supported.

Personally I think this is bad news, but I'm gratefull at least someone responded to my questions.

Greetingz, Monk.

• 2 weeks later...

if they are working on new tank sim, and stop all support for T-72,m then pleeeease release the source code so others can add, mod the game. T-72 have realy realy great potential, doent let this game die....on the other hand...what is the new game?? please give me a ww2 tank sim with more than the Tiger and the T-34.... a tank sim with the reality of T-72 flavored with some ww2 online fighting....oooooh.....

Gimme a sim with a panther.....Tiger sux panther rocks.....

IS-2 ooooooh gimme gimme......

enough gimme.....

Please make a tank sim with multiplay and a online dynamic campaign smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...