Help with the sighting scales

markl

Hi,

I have read the manual but so far I can not understand how to use the various sighting scales in the stations. Fom searching past posts I found a link to a manual that had colour pictures that look to be almost the same as in the manual. This manual looks to be from the days of when the demo was released in Russia and a translated manual produced to get people started. It is far beter than the pictures in the official game manual.

The manuals list what the scale are but not how to use them. What appears to be sloping range finding scales are very close together and I can not work out how to use them. Same for the different balistics scales. I can not find any documantation on how they work

Have I missed something very basic here? Most people seem to be getting the hang of it by the lack of posts regarding this issue, so it must be me to some extent.

Also are there any other forums discussing this title as it seems prety quiet here now. I must be the last one having problems.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers MarkL