first attempt for new skin

Thank you very much,

look here I have taken the mesh files of the su100 and I have pasted them in the \data\meshes\t72 folder and I renamed them like the files of the t34 (mt34_0.x, mt34_1.x, mt34_2.x, mt34_3.x) and this is the result

su100a4du.jpg

I drive the su100!

Note that the texture is the snow texture I made in ten seconds and it's not good for the su100.

And this is the driver view

su100b7yg.jpg

There are no commander view and machinegun view

:eek:

some days off and there is finally the first real skinmod. and a realistic one too.

tanker0815 can you, meybe, tone down the coloures of the "flag" a bit or make em somewhat "dirty/dusty".

beside that its a great idea. meybe some turret markings or so could fit well smile.gif

EDIT:

oh and i wanted to ask about the SU100.

is it a T72 with SU100 skin than or is it the SU100 not just by look but also in driving behaviour and that stuff!?

Originally posted by Pandur:

tanker0815 can you, meybe, tone down the coloures of the "flag" a bit or make em somewhat "dirty/dusty".

beside that its a great idea. meybe some turret markings or so could fit well smile.gif

I will look at it at the weekend, no problem. smile.gif

I dunno if it's allowed to share the .tga files in this forum, because they are a part of the cd you bought.

Just send me an email (matzfab2001 at compuserve.de) and I will give you the "vanilla" .tga file and the modded one.

sry for the double post!

i got your mail and will look into it doday.

hopefully i find my photoshop(6 or 7 i think) version, wich should be somewhere around the PC. but its chaos here... .

however, thanks for your time.

gruß

EDIT:

oh an i forgott.

since you hosted this on a F4.0AF fan/squadron site i asume that you are playing this game.

when i saw this i remembered my own F4.0AF version and thought about reinstalling it.

only problem i had with it was that i didnt saw my plane(graphix error) and that i couldnt get my joystic to work properly.

i got an relatively old Wingman Extreme Digital made by logitech.

no plan if its still useable today... :confused:

sice my last try i got a new video card(new is relative ;) its a GF2MX400 with 64mbram) i tuned my processor from 600mhz to ~890-900mhz and i got 512DDR instead of ~192SD ram.

now i think it could work better smile.gif

i will simply try it today tongue.gif

[ June 23, 2006, 06:40 AM: Message edited by: Pandur ]

Originally posted by Pandur:

[QBEDIT:

oh an i forgott.

since you hosted this on a F4.0AF fan/squadron site i asume that you are playing this game.

when i saw this i remembered my own F4.0AF version and thought about reinstalling it.

only problem i had with it was that i didnt saw my plane(graphix error) and that i couldnt get my joystic to work properly.

i got an relatively old Wingman Extreme Digital made by logitech.

no plan if its still useable today... :confused:

sice my last try i got a new video card(new is relative ;) its a GF2MX400 with 64mbram) i tuned my processor from 600mhz to ~890-900mhz and i got 512DDR instead of ~192SD ram.

now i think it could work better smile.gif

i will simply try it today tongue.gif [/QB]

Ahh, LOL. :D

You looked at it? Cool. Yeah I made this website before my AF copy arrived. smile.gif

And yes, it's absolutely worth a try pandur. Do you know the old Falcon 4.0? Have you made any experience in multiplayer? With the latest patch v1.07, they erased some very strange graphics jittering on ground and in the air. Just watch the videos.

patch_and_other_goodies

(German manual is also ready for download on this site)

Look at these online videos. (The second one is from me, flew with 2 buddies there)

smooth_flying

movie2_hosted_with_dsl_2000_and_three_players_in_formation

Furthermore, some very talented individuals have released the first new models and textures. Look at these two AIM-120s and the AIM-9M. These new models are awesome. :D

new_rockets

Other rockets/bombs will be released soon...

Don't you like the standart terrain? No problem, there is a good replacement.

HiTiles

Sorry guys that I'm off-topic, but I felt like to post it here, please forgive me and just ignore this post. smile.gif

wow cool.

the videos are nice! the ground texture mod is ****ing awsome but i wont try it becouse of my old PC smile.gif

i instaled it today and it ran fine with max sigh distanc and low landscape detail. my plan is visible this time so it works well.

my problem is my "overused" joystic. at first i cant calibrate it in a way that its really centered and its verry lush in movement precision. since the last use the coolihat and throtle are broken or it just dont works becouse i cant get winME to accept this thing as wingman extreme digital but just as wingman extreme wich wont have a throthle and coolihat i asume.

however its not rally fun without joystic. and when i have enough money to buy a joystic i need to save it for a new PC :D

in todays retro flash i also tried my longbow2 version wich kept crashing when i tried to start a mission. menue and startup where fine.

longbow2 is the reason why my joystic is that "used".

i never played much other flight sims. and when, i acually prefer rotary above fixed wing aircrafts smile.gif

after i looked around in the cockpit today i noticed again, as at the time of the last try, that i got no clue how this plane works and what it(and I) can do with all this buttons :D

i could jump into a heli sime "relatively" easy but my last regulary played fixed wing sim was IsraeliAirForce by Janes. i dont know how accurate it is when opposed to other flight simes but it was fun and my joystic worked too, back than.

meybe you know a helicopter sim wich is at least semi accurate and runs on a system like mine!? smile.gif

greets

shrugh :eek:

there is none!? smile.gif

thats poor...

i just know comanche X wich is verry arcadish when i remember right, something with "hokum" wich i got no info about and Longbow2 wich is old but quiet nice when it doesnt refuse to run.

oh and "hind" wich was fun back than but i wont play it again :D

thats all "i" know...

lol, i remembered 5min ago :D

arent we suposed to be "serbians" in the missions/campain?

i mean, croation markings on a serbian tank!?

after i googled for some pics i found that one can do camoflage patterns or so but i didnt found a "uniform" marking/flag/whatever on a tank.

i just found semi good photos tough.