where can i find more simulations like this one?

Savior

where can i find more simulations like this one?

I am trying very hard to find an amarican m1a1 or m1a2 tank simulation or some thing similar

I have to say this game rocks

but i honestly think the Israely tank MK4 is the best in the market today..

and the t72B is like 10 leveles below from the tank i know in my military service therofre im looking for some thing american that could posibly come close to the advanced israely tank these days...

note: I played operation flash point and in that game you simulate m1a1 with a full company by your command and it feels very very a like to my real life..

so please if any one here could help me find another tank siulation "american abrahams simulation"

would be great , thanx.

Its so thrilling the thought of playing online as a tank commander in a very very realistic game where i take place in real life as a tank commander..

although unfortinatly I never had an actual tank vs tank in real life combat... (should be funny because my crew and I are "the best").

Its lame wasting my military service blasting arab infantry.. its so boring.

Originally posted by Savior:

No serious we are maintaining in our tanks for days and nights untill some moron with a rifle (kalatch) appears boom and the scenario rewinds its self.

That kind of Armored opperations is just boring.

Then by all means get SB Pro PE. You'll be on the receiving end of that "blowing away" business in a hurry. ;)

am i the onlyone who thinks the SB page is verry cramped and hard to get info from!?

i never got the differences between the old "steelbeasts" and some newer "stealbeasts" wich was or should be released. or did i messed up the information allready and there is just one SB in different versions (pro, pe, ..) or is "pro" a new version with a few sub versions(PE for example)!?

iam puzzled.

There is another game that does Tank simulation very well, as well as air and Infantry, its a MMRPG game, and its subs based, but its WW2 era.

the website is at wwiionline you can download the game and try it offline, or try out a 14 day trial online, its a very good sim, the game has a very steep learning curve though!

[ADMIN: commercial link deleted]

[ June 20, 2006, 01:16 AM: Message edited by: Moon ]

• 3 weeks later...