a few questions.......

Hallo TCs,

1. what is the different in game between buttoned up/down

2. repair the crew the dameged systems e.g. tracks - ic it in the advanced options

3. missing the 4th crew member in T34/T55

4. sometimes i change the view from gunner to tc the angle of view is wrong direction (often at 6 a clock)

5. at the bearing indicicator i miss the 3rd level (hull, gun, tc) - at gunner station u see the hull, at commander u see gun but not the hull

6. faster turn the viewing angle at TC station at panorama view (a TC head is not so slowly than a turret....)

7. often veteran AI gunner dont attack the dangerous target

later more ;)

thx 4 help

1. what is the different in game between buttoned up/down
if you got external view on, than its none.

however, if someone feels the need to turn it off one time(meybe becouse of a MP battle smile.gif ) than you can look out of the hatches as driver and commander to see a bit more. you can also doit with external cam on, but ther is no need for it.

2. repair the crew the dameged systems e.g. tracks - ic it in the advanced options
yes. the value in the options is in minutes. when your track is broken it takes "this" amount of minutes to repair the track. i think its important not to move the tank in this ime smile.gif

3. missing the 4th crew member in T34/T55
dont know

4. sometimes i change the view from gunner to tc the angle of view is wrong direction (often at 6 a clock)
it seems that the commanders sight and the AAmg are mounted in the oposite direction. so when you cange between them, you have to turn around 180°.

when you change position from the gunners seat, the view will be somewhere becouse the TC turns the "copula" while you are somwhere else, except AAmg.

5. at the bearing indicicator i miss the 3rd level (hull, gun, tc) - at gunner station u see the hull, at commander u see gun but not the hull
i think i know what you mean...thats strange.

6. faster turn the viewing angle at TC station at panorama view (a TC head is not so slowly than a turret....)
yes thats right! smile.gif

it could be much faster.

also the "sound" of tanks should be boosted so you can acually hear them around you in unbuttoned TC view with turned of motor.

7. often veteran AI gunner dont attack the dangerous target
the gunner is somewhat insane.

i dont like him. the most pain is when he starts to fire you last few rounds on some brdm while you try to move somewhere but gave him the ****ing "cease fire" command. :D

but soon you will know how to handle this.

its still a great game :cool: