T-72 Balkans on Fire! Mission Pack #2 Released

Madmatt

Hello everyone!

Today we have a nice little surprise thanks to Daskal and DoubleVeteran. This new mission pack allows you to re-play sixteen different missions (15 from the campaign and the target practice ones) now as T-55A instead of T-72B. In addition a revised Target Practice mission for the T-34/85 is also included.

Install Directions are included in the file!

You can download this Mission Pack #2 (and other user submitted missions and mods) from the T-72 Download page located here:

http://www.battlefront.com/products/t72/downloads.html

Enjoy!

Madmatt

Originally posted by SuomiKp:

Is this mission pack ment for the demo version only ?

The practice missions for the T-34 and T-55 are designed for the full game, not the demo. I know because I designed them ;)

I'm pretty sure that the other missions are designed for the full game as well.

DoubleVeteran

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

I like that new mission patch #2, but I wanted to say something about this and all the future mission patches, first, there isn’t enough tanks and vehicles in battle (10 maybe 15 on both sides together), and for second, where do you get those scenarios (Russian in his T-72 attacking Croatian or Muslim village…come one you can do bather then that) what about battle for Vukovar. smile.gif

• 3 months later...

I'm having trouble with these - I've installed both mission packs and I have a folder structrure under the T72 dir called DESERT1, DESERT2 etc. But the files in there are .CD and the game is looking for .CA files under "user missions".

How do I play them?