v1.3 demo and screenshots

Sgt.Steiner

Screenshot default F12 dosn't work here either, tried maping four different times and nothing works. Neither does the zoom for the commander work and that just pure sucks.

I just have the Demo but thats no excuse for the controls should work with the defaulted keys.

Too many people here on this board and another board I visit have been having problems getting the controls to work.

Sorry but I've definitely lost intrest in the so called simulation. :(

Maybe in the future if they get things to work right I'll purchase the CD but not intill.

Screenshots work just fine. After hitting F12, the screenshot is saved as BMP file into the following directory:

Program Files\Battlefront\T-72\OUT\SCRSHOTS

I just tried it with the v1.3 patch and it works just fine:

shot_t72.jpg

The commander zoom is disabled in some of the missions.

Martin

Thanks for the reply, Moon.

It's working fine now, thanks to your help. The new 1.3 demo didn't have the SCRSHOTS directory within the OUT directory. Nor did the program create it once I took a screenshot, even though it would display "screenshot" on the left-hand side of the screen in the console. Nonetheless, I manually created it and it works fine now.

I can now take screenshots of this great looking sim while I await my copy to arrive. Thanks again for the help!

[ December 20, 2005, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: Sgt.Steiner ]