Moving and Firing !

adic

Hi guys !

I have a question about issuing moving orders from commander to driver during the fight !

How to I command the driver to move on certain direction to avoid enemy fire , or to withdraw while returning fire ?

I keep finding myself stuck in fixed position to return fire ...

Please help ! I've read the game manual , but I'm still puzzled !

Thanx :cool:

Use the number keys on your keyboard (not on the num pad but on the regular keyboard). Going from memory here, but IIRC 5 is forward, 6 is reverse, 7 is left and 8 is right. If you hit 5 or 6 multiple times, you increase/decrease the speed.

With a little practice you'll be able to command your driver pretty well while manning the commander or gunner stations. (Of course you're driving "blind" in this case and the driver might opt to avoid some obstacles and ignore your orders, which can lead to unexpected results from time to time; what I do when driving is critical is to hop into the driver seat instead and let the AI gunner take over for some time. Thing is: you can always get a second chance to fire at an enemy... but only if you manage to survive the first encounter smile.gif )

Martin

Martin